Chapter 38: Musubi

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"So, this are all of your answers?" Mr Lee Soo Man stares at the six unsigned papers in front of us, VOEZ.

"We have different dreams rather than becoming an idol." Jihun said with manners.

"Sorry to refuse such a generous offer but we made our mind already." Hanmi added.

"Not because we follow our leader or anything, but our hearts already chose the right path for us." Fen barge in.

"We are doing all of this school idol stuff is just for fun." Ming said.

"Just to enjoy our youth before it's over." Yoshi added.

"Sorry and thank you for your offer." I bow down and so the rest. "But, we have different path ever since."

There was a moment of silence filled the room. No one talks, not even Mr. Lee Soo Man speaks up. From my guess, I think he just stare at us and the contract back to back. I guess, he really wants us to become part of his company artist. However, the rest of us already set our goals already.

"I've heard enough." Mr. Lee Soo Man finally speaks up. "You may leave." we pulled our heads up after he said that than walk towards the exit door. "Except, Miss Shin." he called my name which made all of us stopped our track.

"You guys can go first." I told the rest and they all nod their heads after taking sometime to digest in my words.

"Wanna hang out after this?" Yoshi offered. "Inukai and Kizu are tagging along." he added.

"I have other places to do." I replied. "Just tell them that I'm sorry and maybe we should hangout some other day." I suggest and he nod afterwards.

The rest walk out and bid them with a wave of my hand then turn to Mr. Lee Soo Man who seem to be closing his eyes, looking frustrated. He nudge his head upwards and rest in to his chair. And here I am wonder, why I have to stay behind.

"First and foremost, I'm sorry to call you by your family name rather than your real name." he speaks up with his eyes close.

"That's okay, that's what family's name are meant to be." I said. "May I know why I have to stay behind besides for the others?" I asked.

"You must be feeling uncomfortable right now." he said. "Please, take a seat." he offered with his eyes finally opened and look to my direction.

"If you are trying to negotiate with me, you should already know the answers." I speak up while accepting his offer to sit on the chair opposite of him which is further away since we are in the meeting room.

"Even blackmail?" he glare at me.

"Yes." I said with a prideful and courageous smile.

He widen his eyes with surprises then said to me, "You are full, of surprises." He laugh a bit afterwards. "There's been a rumour and speculation coming around about you and the rest of NCT." he start to speak out the topic.

"Your point is?" I raise my right eyebrow.

"Amaterasu," he called by my name. "Every entertainment company never like this kind of stuff, especially involving with our artists."

"Do whatever you want." I speak up. "It's not their fault to follow their hearts and it's the media fault for not to dig in into deep information. Although that will be a huge concern and private life to your artist too by asking too many questions."

"So you do understand after all." he jolt forward with his hands, slamming the table. "I really am underestimating a girl like you." he said. "Look, this might be a win-win situation, you'll be a blind artists of SM so we could clear up this rumours. Then, you'll be set free. Go live in your favourite dream of becoming a normal people after continuing college." he started to lose it now.