Chapter 3: Meet and Greet

(Korean)

Mark's P.O.V

"Have you guys prepared everything?" Taeyong hyung ask the boarders while I'm packing my books for school.

"Yeah, mom Taeyong." the boarders answered.

"Hurry up." Jaemin said with enthusiasm as he can't wait to go.

"Taeyong hyung," I called him. "You've got the location I sent you right?"

"Yeah, after school I'll pick you guys up and sent the stuff for the boarders." he said, showing his phone.

"Okay." I nod my head with glad. "Let's go guys."

The boarders put their stuff behind at the dorm so Taeyong hyung can bring it after the school finished. We have to go to SOPA first for group arrival to our destination. I hope all of the NCT Dream members are ready for the performance.

As we arrive, all of us go to our separate ways in the field. We have to line up according to our class while the teachers, class teachers to precise, take our attendance.

"Glad you could make it." Suyu's voice heard.

I turn around and greet her, "Oh hey Suyu."

"So, which school did you pick?" she ask.

"International." I answered simply.

"Oh, I see." she suddenly frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

She jolt up then shake her head and said, "Nevermind."

"Okay student, please pay attention," the principal said in front on the microphone. "We're gonna go to Matrix Global School now, so please enter the bus class by class."

The first one to go is the freshman class followed by intermediate, sophomore, junior and finally us seniors. Before entering the bus as we let all of our juniors first, I just talk with Suyu and the others to kill time. Then we finally get to enter the bus. I sit with one of my classmate on the left side at the window seat.

As we arrive to the school, we've been greeted by an enormous sight of the building and the large area of a reception. The school have provide all of us with red carpet as the entrance. Even the prefects are there, ready to help us.

"Please, follow us." said the male prefect as he guide us towards the welcoming venue.

We arrived inside of the auditorium, where there's full of Matrix students sitting on the left side while leaving space for the exchange students like us. As I saw the members, I sit with them because we have to perform. The principal is greeting with three principals I guess since he shake hands with them. Weird thing is, there's a female principal also but our principal bow down to her. The event start as the female 'principal' walks towards the stage to the pandemonium.

"Welcome student from School of Performing Arts to our school, I am the headmistress of this school, Miss Alice." said the lady in English. I became shock as she is in the higher rank of school. "Each year we have been doing this program for the other school to enjoy how we study, together with our activities and also for our students to make friends outside or with another school. This year we are grateful for you guys to come." she ended the speech and all of us including the student of this school clap their hands.

Then, our principal walk up to the stage to the pandemonium and said, "Thank you for welcoming us, headmistress. We have a performance by our student as you guys know, the rising star, NCT Dream."

That's our cue to walk up the stage. The audience shout and cheer up for us as we walk up to the stage. Surprisingly, they all are also NCTzens. The staff of the school provide us with attachable microphone while we brought our hover board to perform. All of us quite surprise as they also have concert equipment. As the music started, we start our performance and the audience shout and cheer us even louder.