Ending: Jaehyun

(Korean)

Jaehyun's P.O.V

"Finally, it's break time!" Kotaro's voice echoes from behind of me as I am walking toward the NCT practice room. His voice is easy to recognise now that I am used to it.

"Kotaro." I decided to turn around and called him. He turn back at me then whisper something to one of the trainee who became his friend. His friend walk away and Kotaro walk towards me.

"Hey hyung." he greet me.

"Hey." I greet him back.

"You're going to the cafe?" I asked him.

"Isn't it obvious." and he gave me his fed up look. "The training is tiring." he exasperated. "Plus, for someone who is talented, the trainer really grind us up." he added.

"I heard that!" the trainer shout right on time after he walk out of the training room.

"I can't even feel my legs anymore man." Kotaro just ignore it and it made me laugh. "And I have been showering with sweats for days and weeks and months." he's just exaggerating now. "Soon to be year."

I laugh it off then said to him, "Well, that means you're gonna debut with us soon. Very soon too."

"And that is what made me to stay alive." he respond. "And also getting abs and muscle like all of you sunbae." he added then poke my arm. "So thick." he comment.

Again, I just laugh at his statement. "Wanna go to the cafe together?" I suggest to him since I do could use some rest since all I'm just doing is just walking around the building.

"Don't you have practice to attend?" he asked.

"I'm actually the only member in this building right now." I replied.

"Suit yourself." he said and both of us starts to walk towards the cafe.

On the way, we talked lots of fun stuff together like his school update, sharing my school life, food, favourite idol and many more. Let me be honest, I actually admire Kotaro since I overheard one of the production team and trainer are planning to let him debut soon. That makes NCT family to be nineteen people now. And he must be the youngest one to debut compare to the rest of us.

By the time we already arrive at the cafe, I am with the purest heart, are gonna treat him for break time. Surprisingly for me, Kotaro at the very young age knows how to drink coffee. He ordered a strong coffee too.

"What's wrong hyung?" he looked.

"N-Nothing." I turn away and order my drink.

Both of us buy some desserts then take our coffee and go to a place where we are going to sit. Again, we continue with our normal conversation while eating pastries and drinking coffee. I should cut the chase why I want to talk to Kotaro.

"Hey... uhh... Kotaro." I called his name.

"Why are you suddenly flustered?" he asked with his weird expression.

"About your sister." I rub my nape.

"What about her?" he asked with his face look curious. Supposedly I am the one who have to look weird since he is being weird.

"Where is she?" I asked the real question now.

"I don't know." he replied without hesitation. "I'm not lying though." he added while looking at me.

"How come you do not know where is she when she is your sister?" I asked and now I am looking at him with a weird expression.

"Have you tried asking VOEZ members?" he asked.