Ending: Mark

(Korean)

Mark's P.O.V

"Hyung, hurry up!" I heard Haechan's voice echoes from downstairs while I am getting ready for tonight and I just ignored it since I am almost finish dressing up.

"Sorry." I said as I rush downstairs from my room.

"Whoa hyung, you look rather elegant yet extravagant right now." Jisung said. "Meeting up special girl?" he added which made me feel flustered.

Today or rather tonight, SOPA and Matrix Global School are having prom together. Although SOPA did finish school earlier than Matrix Global School, our headmaster and their headmistress including the student council decided to have prom together. And I guess, this is my first time going to prom.

My heart is literally beating fast even though we do not arrived yet to the venue. Plus, all of NCT Dream are wearing a normal suit that we rent but from how they tease me, I guess I'm the most presentable one. I am actually wearing normal black suit with a white shirt inside. Not to mention a black tie too. Some of us wear tuxedo and some of us wear suit like me.

Since Matrix Global School students just finish their exam last month, we still keep in touch with each other. I mean for the other kids while I still keep in touch with Jess, Inseul and Daejung. All 18 members of us have lost contact with VOEZ though. After the incident in the hospital, VOEZ start to distancing themselves from us while both of Yoshi's cousin went back to Japan without telling us. And Ama however, we do not know what happen. Taeil hyung still feel guilty though.

"But before that." Johnny said out loud, popping my bubbles of thoughts making me to look at all of them having conversations while leaving me out. "Time for some Johntography." he said, taking out his camera. "Smile Dreamers." he said and point his camera to us. At first, Johnny hyung took a picture of all the dreamers together then he started to take picture of us separately.

"Oh," I exclaimed to myself. "I forgot the box." I said and ran upstairs to my room then snatch a small blue box on my table and then ran downstairs again.

"Hurry up kids, it's almost time, you guys better be there soon." Taeyong hyung said after taking his car keys. All of us then rush towards the parking lot to Taeyong hyung's car. "Chenle, Jisung, both of you sit at the front." he instruct the young one.

"Yay!!!" Chenle and Jisung then celebrated together while hugging each other.

"So, who's taking the boot?" Haechan ask none of us answered him since we know, it is pointless to answer it anyway.

In the end, the rest of five us were shouting and groaning as we tried our best to fit in at the back. Chenle and Jisung doesn't have to cram in even though the front seat for passengers only have one. As a result at the back of passenger seat, Haechan and Jaemin have to sit on the laps of Jeno and Renjun while I sit in between them.

After the ruckus has finally gone out, Taeyong hyung start to drive towards the destination. "Jisung, enter the venue location." Taeyong hyung said while driving and handing Jisung his phone.

"Okay." Jisung accept it and opened the GPS. "What's the hotel name again?" Jisung asked.

"It's..." Renjun take the question while rummaging his pocket to take out his phone. "Eastern and Oriental Hotel."

Jisung immediately type the location venue on Taeyong hyung's phone and the GPS starts to navigate the direction. There's a lot of turn just to get to the venue and we are lucky not to end up in any traffic difficulties.

Just as we can see the hotel, I can say that most of us are widening up our eyes wide since the hotel is actually big. And it is at the outskirts of Seoul. How much do both our school actually pay for it? Is this even a prom.