Ending: Yuta

(Japanese)

Yuta's P.O.V

After a long month of concerts on our come backs from around the world, I can finally go back home. Well, not in South Korea which is my second home but my first home, Osaka, Japan. Although I did meet my parents and my siblings including my relatives back when I met them when NCT and I were having concerts, after a tiring idol work, I seriously need to meet at least my parents to recharge my vitality. Also, I want to make my wife anticipate me to come back home and I want to surprise her before I go back to South Korea and be together with her again.

Being an idol too have its down part. Especially, after you are married to the love of your life. There will always be some fans who are disapprove it and some who are really shipping me with my wife after they saw her on social media. Man, the internet sure is scary. Nevertheless, at least I got approval from SM Entertainment CEO, my parents and my wife's parents approval to get married even though I am an idol.

Not to mention, when I am away from my wife, I really missed her the most even though we often video chat with each other. However, for now, I plan to surprise my wife since she might know that I will go back to South Korea and reunite with her today but I plan to reunite with her three days after I come back from Japan. This is going to be so much fun.

Therefore, after the last concert, I booked a ticket flying back to Japan instead of South Korea. Due to the fact that I am the only one decided to go back to Japan first, all the members asked me to buy some souvenirs when I get back to them. They are acting like they cannot come to Japan easily whereas Japan and South Korea are just neighbours. Speaking of flight, I am actually about to land according to what the flight attendant announce.

When the airplane finally landed and the flight attendants open the door to exit, I grabbed my bag then straight away walked out along with the people who wanted to get out of the airplane too. As safety precaution, I conceal my face with a mask and walk straight away to the exit of the airport. Then, I hailed a cab to pick me up then give the driver the address that is nearby my house.

As the driver dropped me off to the place that is nearby my house, I take the rest of the journey by walking to my house. Just like I mention before, although I had concerts for one month and did held a concert on Japan, I do miss the view around my house since when the concert in Japan was held in Osaka, I could not even visit my home. Therefore, this is the right time for me to enjoy the moment.

Just as I arrived in my house, after I opened the door, I take off my shoes then step into the corridor and whispered, "I'm home~."

Just as I thought that my family would either mind their own business or would be at the park that is nearby to our house. To my surprise, I heard laughter's of my whole family in the living room. This made me checked the shoes that is inside the house and notice there is one extra shoes there. It must be one of my relative.

Therefore, I am going to surprise them by entering the living room and said, "I'm home~."

"Oh, Yuta!" my little sister jolt up then run towards me and give me a hug.

"Welcome home Yuta." my mom and my older sister greeted me. "Didn't know you're coming home today." my big sister added and I release my hug from my little sister.

"Oh, welcome back son." my dad greeted me. "You and your wife are the same." he chuckled in amusement.

"My wife?" I said in confuse until I realise the long hair that is facing me.

The figure stands up then turn around slowly making the movement of the hair to be graceful and elegant which reveal the figure to be my beloved wife! Okay, I have to admit, instead of me surprising her, I am the one who is surprise by her action and thinking. Truly, she is my wife, and I do not regret marrying her.

"Welcome back, honey." my wife flashes me with a smile.

"Ama," I ran to her with a feeling of happiness and hugged her tightly, I can feel that she is hugging me back. "What are you doing here?" I broke the hug and asked her.

"Well... South Korea are having two days' public holidays so... I took another three holidays from my workplace to visit your parents." she replied with a smile and I look at her while giving her a smile too.

"You're lucky to marry her Yuta." my older sister interrupt the moment. "She is just like you." She added.

"Thank you, sis." Ama replied to my sister.

"And I am lucky to have a beautiful sister too." my little sister separates me from Ama and hug her.

After that, I sit down while embracing my wife and tell the stories including some small adventures I had while I was away and doing concerts. Everyone laugh out loud, my family including my wife exchange stories just so we could get closer to each other even more. It felt like time never exist when I come back home.

"Oh," Ama suddenly interrupt.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked her.

"I almost forgot about the good news for all of you." she said while searching for something in her bag that is nearby the coffee table. "And I really hope that you are happy too, Yuta." my wife added and finally take out some sort of paper then give it to me.

"This is... uhmm..." I try to figure out what is this black and white and distortion looking picture. "Okay... I have no idea what this is Amaterasu." I admit it and she just laugh to me response.

"Yuta..." she called my name sweetly which made me flutter and my cheeks fell warmed. "I'm pregnant."

My mind just went blank after she finally told me the good news and the meaning behind this picture. After that, I realise that this picture is the picture of my child that is inside of her body. Oh my god, I am going to be father. This is unexpected, although I do expect to have children with her. Can she be more surprising than just one day?

"I'm going to be a father?" I looked at Ama with disbelief and she nods her head as a sign of yes. "I'm going to be a father. I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!" I repeat and shout the last part with happiness. "You hear that mom, dad?" I look at both of them.

"Yes." my mom answered and hug Ama. "Honey, we're going to have grandchildren now." she said to my dad with happiness. "Thank you, Ama. You are the best gift Yuta brought to our home." my mom turned to Ama.

"The pleasures all mine, mother." Ama replied and my mom hugged her back.

"Sis, we're going to have a niece or nephew soon." my little sister said to my big sister and both of them are jumping with joys since a new family member is going to be added soon,

The rest of the day, my dad decided to have a celebration by making sukiyaki for all of us upon hearing the good news. Meanwhile, for me and Ama, we spent our time together more than my parents after the long talk. She is always in my embrace right now and I refuse to release her and I keep on kissing her cheek from the back.

"Thank you, Ama." I said while hugging her, waiting for the sukiyaki to finish prepare.

"For what?" She asked.

"For choosing me to live the rest of our lives together." I replied to her.

"To be honest Yuta," she start speaking. "I'm the one who supposed to be thanking you."

"Is it because I'm too irresistible?" I joked with her and she just agreed with for the first reason. Who can resist this face? I am handsome, that is why Ama chose me to be married compare to the rest of the members.

"And also, for helping to love back." she added her reason. "And I am happy to love you the most until my heart really wants me to marry you." she finishes off.

"Ama," I called her and she turn back to me which I immediately strike my lips onto her lips. To know that I married the right woman, I can feel that she is kissing me back. "Thank you for a new chapter in my life." I said after breaking the kiss.

"Same as you too, Yuta." she said and we kiss each other again.

Loving her made my day a lot more beautiful.

Therefore, I am treasuring her even in the afterlife.

She is my story.