Ending: Kitsune

(Japanese)

Kitsune's P.O.V

"Like the wind blows calmly in the air, the time itself flow by it. Like a flower bloom, colouring up the ground. Greeting the sky in the ever blue, meets beauty like never before." Kujira recited. "It was indeed a beautiful words from human." Kujira close the book she was reading.

"I guess, that is the beauty of poetry." I said while both of us just sitting on the ground, watching the view in my forest.

"Her robes are cloud, her hair are silk, her skin are snow, her heart are virtue. Her looks are like the moon, yet bright just like the sun." Kujira recite again.

"You seem to be getting used to this." I chuckled and finally turn to her.

"Well that is sea I tell you." Kujira replied. "It flows calmly just like poetry." she continued and we enjoyed again the view. "You know, that poem wasn't in the book."

"Did you just invent it?" I chuckle at my own statement.

"Just like I told you, sea flows calmly and so is poetry." she repeat her statement. "And that poetry is something I really wanted to say to her." she said and both of us went silent. "Don't you miss her brother?" Kujira asked.

"Aren't you gonna watch over the sea right now?" I asked while not looking at her.

"Who else would accompany you?" Kujira responded. "Out of all of our siblings, we know how to take care of each other, console each other and work with each other."

"And that's what she taught us." I said.

"No," Kujira replied. "She taught you." she said and I look at her with surprise. "And you taught us." Kujira said. "Have you grant her wishes?" Kujira asked.

"She has no more wishes left with her now, I have repaid back her kindness." I answered.

"Well," Kujira said and she's taking out something. I look at her direction and saw that, she's taking off her masks. "To the extent that we ourselves have to grant those desirable wish." Kujira put aside the mask afterwards.

"I'm not ready." I respond to her statement.

"I'm sure you are." Kujira smiles which made me widen my eyes to see such beautiful look when she smiled. "The other has been cut and what is left now are fate."

"Meaning?" I looked at her.

"Beauty comes from physical, melody come from sound, kindness through heart, acceptance through your own will." she replied it with poetry instead.

"Wait until I understand the meaning of your poetry." I laugh by myself.

"I'm sure you do." Kujira stands up. "You are a deity anyway."

"Almost." I corrected her.

She smile which I could heard it and said, "To human and not to us." And with her last words, she disappeared into the thin air as a water vapour.

"And I'm lonely again." I said and look down to the ground instead of staring back into the scenery.

It's been month and almost another year ever since I am in this forest alone. However, I am not bothered anymore to walk around the human world. Ever since I knew several people who I can call friends, I feel connected with humans. Of course, that is when she is already gone though. Although I grant her wish, she still disappears from my sights. She's also already run out of time too.

An empty heart can be filled with consolidation but never be loved. The animals, the trees and even the spirits have each other. Us guardian always alone. Yet, when I have accompanies, why they themselves decided to leave me after they found me? Are we not allowed to be seen by the others too?