Chapter 2: Meet the boys

(Korean)

Mark's P.O.V

"Hey Mark Hyung." Jeno suddenly greet me when I'm arranging my stuff inside the locker.

"Oh hey," I greet him back. "You need anything?"

"No, I'm just here to greet you." he said then putting his stuff inside of his locker. We just saw each other this morning, on the way to school and he just greet me after the school assembly. Really Jeno? Really?

"What class do you have now?" I ask then close my locker.

"Combined science." he answered with a little bit of frustration.

The bell rang right after he answered then we immediately take our books for the first subject. I take my English book then sprint forward to my classroom. As I entered, I was greeted by the noise of my classmates. I ignore it then go to my seat and sit down while arranging some of my items under my desk. After awhile, our class teacher walks in and everyone sits on their places quietly.

I stand up then said, "Respect." We all bow down to the teacher and I sit down on my seat again. The teacher took our attendances afterwards.

"Okay student," the teacher speaks up. "I have an extraordinary news for you guys."

"What is it?" one of my classmate ask.

"We have been chosen to go to Matrix Global School for the student exchange program." the teacher celebrate but all of us just look at him with question.

"I'm sorry teach but, we never heard of that school before." I said as the class monitor.

"Apparently that school is still new and it is now the top school in the world. They always have this student exchange program where student from the other school even from the other countries come and study with them for one whole semester." he explained. "You guys can know the details by visiting their websites." he added then write down the school website on the blackboard. "Mark, please help me distribute this."

I walk up to the teacher and took the stack of papers and distribute it to my classmates. The extras I gave it back to the teacher while I take one for me then sit back on my place.

"This is the form for you guys to filled in if you guys are interested to go. If you are not, please give it back to me. The deadline for you guys to submit the form is three days from now then the next day we moved to the school straight away, alright?" he explained. "Mark." he called me.

"Yes teach?" I pay attention to him.

"The principal wants to meet you in his office during lunch." he said then stand up from his place. My classmate start to look at me but I ignore it.

"Thank you sir." we bid him then wait for English teacher to walk in as he is happens to be waiting outside. Without looking at the form, I put it inside of my bag and focus on studying.

"Alright class. Where do we stop?" he ask and our first day of school start.

4 hours later

First day of school never seize to make me feel tired, both physically and mentally. I am tired after the dance practice. It's a good thing now it's lunch time, so I better go to the cafeteria and buy a drink to refresh myself up and also food, I need energy to survive.

The cafeteria is crowded as many students are taking food now, I'm just bored so I look around and saw the members already sitting on their places eating. Jaemin saw me because he did wave his hand up in the air towards my direction and save me a spot. After I take my food, I sit with them and eat without wasting anymore time.