Chapter 8: NCT World

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

The pancake seems to be perfectly cook. The omelette, bacon, mushrooms and even the the vegetables. It's a good thing I didn't use all of the ingredients in their dorm for dinner last night. At least, I have enough to make 30 pancakes and some for using the other ingredients. As I finish cooking, I ready the table and put the food immediately. I go to the balcony and take the dried clothes and fold it up. I'm seriously thinking that I'm a maid in this house now.

"Something smell nice." someone walk downstairs as I put the utensils on the table since I forgot about it.

"Morning." I greet without knowing whoever it is.

"Morning to you too, Ama." I look up after I finished putting the utensils and realise it was Doyoung. "You cooked all this?" he get near to the table.

"Of course." I answered. "Eat up."

"Don't mind if I do." he said then take his utensils and take the pancake first.

"Have you brush your teeth?" I ask, getting seem tap water.

"The tap water are not drinkable." he point to the cup with his fork then I spit it out to the sink.

"Thanks for reminding me." I said and wash the cup.

"Also, I did." he answered my question then take a first bite of the pancake. "This is good." he said and take another bite.

"Thanks." I said then read my novel back.

"You're not gonna eat?" he look at me while chewing his food.

I squint my eyes at him since he talk and eat his food together. "Finish eating first." I said.

He swallow it and said, "Now can you answer my question?"

I nod my head then said, "I already ate while cooking."

He nod his head and continue eating. When I look at Doyoung chewing his food, he kinda resembles something. I forgot what's it call but he just so adorable. Talk about his eyes and his sharp Adam Apple, cute mouth too. Later the others also walk downstairs.

"Morning Ama." I look up at the stairs and it was Jaehyun with Mark and Jaemin, walking downstairs. "You cooked?"

"Who else is downstairs except me." I look at him.

The three of them walk to their seats and eat the food. Jaemin ask the same question as Doyoung and I give them the same answers while reading the novel. The stories just bring me inside of the plot but then still, why my conscious are in the reality when I am suppose to be in this imaginary land from the book.

"Uhm," Jaehyun suddenly make a weird sound which attract my attention. "This is good Ama. You really have to teach me." he praise my food as he got my attention.

"If you think that's good, try to taste her pastries hyung." Mark bring up my pastries.

"Is it good?" Doyoung get near him.

"It melts in your mouth." Mark answered with his eyes mimicking how he eats my pastries.

"Thank Mark." I said.

"Ohayō, shin'yū." (Good morning, best friend.) Yuta greet me and I saw Winwin also with him.

"Ohayō, Yuta-san." (Good morning, Yuta.) I greet him then flip the next page of my book.

"Yuta hyung," Winwin pull his sleeve. "Talk in Korean please." he pout.

I look at Winwin and said, "Winwin hǎo, wǒ yě kěyǐ yòng zhōngwén shuōhuà." (It's okay Winwin, i can talk in chinese too.)