Chapter 27: Halloween Party

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Just a minute and you are finished." Hanmi said as she paint my neck. "And... we're done." she said and pull away the brush then give me a mirror so I could look on myself. "Is it just like the drawing?"

I check side to side then look carefully on my neck. "Yup." I simply answered. "Now I do look like I have a smooth orange pumpkins gauge into my neck."

"I didn't know that your theme for this Halloween would be really... terrifying though." Hanmi said while putting back all her makeup appliances. "Last year you're scary enough though and this year, you're terrifying I tell you." she added.

"Right..." I look at her in regret since she bring up the past. "This year, I'm the real witch." I added and wear the big witch hat.

"Here's your broom." she said and give me the fake broom.

"Ready, Eto?" I ask since I'm ready for tonight.

"Ready as always." she said after wearing a costume from one of the character in Tokyo Ghoul.

We go out together and to know if the line is clear, we ran as fast as we could towards the music room

We go out together and to know if the line is clear, we ran as fast as we could towards the music room. Luckily, we survive and no one saw us during the whole run just to make to the music room. As we arrived to the music room, we didn't go inside, instead we light up the pumpkins.

"Guess who's this?" someone suddenly close my eyes with its hand and almost making me startled.

"Ming?" I guess by hearing the voice.

"Nope." he said but still blinding me. "Would you like to make a deal with me?"

"What kind of deal?" I just join in this humour.

"I reveal my identity and you will give me a spell to make this night a living chaos." he said.

He's grip soften so I push myself forward and turn to the person saying, "Deal." It was Ming. I extend my hand to accept his.

"Good." he said and accept my hands.

Suddenly, blue flame start to appear from our hands and made me startled. "Whoa." I said in surprise.

"Don't worry, it's fake and it doesn't burn anything." he said then show the secret of it and switch it off afterwards, it made me chuckle in amusement.

I walk by him while he just look confused and take a look of his costume. "Yellow formal-like suit or butler-like suit, an eyepatch, a black hat, a cane, fake blue flames, leather gloves, black leather shoes and an eye at the back of your shirt." I list down his detail. "I guess I made the right deal with the right person." I said in confidence.

"Nice to meet you, my lady." he said, taking his hat off like a gentleman with his cane hang onto his lift hand. Hanmi notice his presence after lighting most of the pumpkins.