Chapter 6: Going to the dorm

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Today's breakfast is..." Yoshi said while opening tray of food.

"Bibimbap breakfast." Jihun said happily.

"Surprisingly." I said with my eyes wide open.

We take the food and sit on our table, and as usual the exchange students from the boarding house arrive first and eat with us. We just take our time to eat so the food will digest inside of our body properly. Energy in the morning always delicious. Then another exchange students also arrive which make up to NCT Dream. After that, my friends come.

"Prepare." Jihun said.

"Your..." Hanmi said.

"Self." Fen said next.

"Winter." Ming said softly.

"Is." Yoshi said.

"Coming." I said with a malicious smile and voice.

The boys just jump around and celebrate it with each other. While the girls and I open a website to order anything we want. Hanmi pays it as she's always buys our stuff during winter. Winter is all about purity for us.

"You guys like winter?" Haechan look at us weirdly.

"Of course." Ming said.

"Soon you're gonna see our true self." I said with the same expressions.

"And next week we can finally wear our winter uniform." Hanmi celebrate it.

"What's so special about it?" Jaemin ask with his fork on the tip of his mouth.

"You'll see." Fen said, still smiling sheepishly.

We still celebrate it then take a time to relax and continue our eating and change the topic so we can have a normal conversation rather than having a weird celebration just because of a season.

"Guys," I called all of them and break the conversation. "Let's go to the lake during lunch."

"Oh, you pack us a bento?" Fen ask and I nod my head.

"Can this day get any better?" Ming said as they all celebrate it again.

"Can we come too?" Jaemin ask and give me his pouting face.

"I packed one for you then." I said, flashing a smile.

"Thank you Ama noona." he hug me.

"Can we join?" the others ask.

"Of course, I'm gonna make it during culinary class." I answered and they're all also happy about it.

After we finish eating, we separate our ways as usual and then go to our classroom. While waiting for the teacher to come, Jihun switch on a random classical song while we take a reference book at the back. I put away my reference book then start to read a new novel. I read it until the first period of teacher arrive.

Now, the subject is culinary so as usual I will separate from my friends and go to my group. Luckily, Daejung is absent which left me with Mark together. Good thing there's no creepy dude for today. Our task is to make our own food. I really want to make bento right now but I have to help Mark first. Also, the teacher might gonna eat my bento.

As soon as we finish cooking our food, Mark and I take this chance to make a bento for all of us. I make the VOEZ bento first since I know what are their likes and what they dislikes. Mark is good at making one too, except cooking the egg. I help him anyway. I can't believe that I just made 13 bentos in 30 minutes, it taste good too. After we finish, I store it somewhere hot first then go to the fridge to take this week pastries.