Ending: Inukai

(Japanese)

Inukai's P.O.V

"And... cut!" the director said and I stopped my act. "That's everything for today guys! See you tomorrow."

"See you." all the staff bid the director while packing up all the items.

"Here's your water." someone came to my side and hand me a bottle of water while I'm drying my sweats away.

"Thanks Kizu-san." I accept my cousin's offer gladly and straight away drink it.

"Are you okay?" Kizu suddenly asked.

"Of course." I replied simply. "I'm fine right now." I assured him.

"I see." he turn away.

"You're asking about her right?" I know what he actually wanted to say.

"Sorry." he look down.

"It's alright." I shrug it off and pat his back. "For now, I'm gonna focus on my future even further." I said with a smile while stretching myself towards the sky.

"Okay then." Kizu smiled. "I'm going home then. See you." he wave at me as he walk away from me.

Sigh, it's been a year already my little Ama is not here anymore. Is she in a better place though? Who am I kidding? She has the name of the sun goddess, of course she is in a better place now. Sigh... Takagamahara?

Just kidding, those places never exist. But seriously, every time I started to feel blue or even look into the nothingness, the only thought that popped out of my mind was just, where is my little Ama. Lately, I don't feel good nor had a proper meal. Even though I'm used to be away from my little Ama, but in this case, it hurts me a lot for the first time.

"Sir," a small hand pulled my shirt which made me look at the kid.

I put away my water then crouch down to reach the little boy level. "Are you lost kid? Where's your mother?" I asked and the kid just smile and shake his head.

"Follow me." he said and speed up.

"Hey, don't run." I chuckled.

Honestly I could just turn around and let the kid go since he said that he is not lost so he might know how to get back. In other view, I am not a heartless person so in the end, I am catching up with this kid just he would not get lost. Surprisingly, we are entering Arashiyama, the bamboo forest.

The view always amaze me. That of course, this was the place that Amaterasu love the most after the extraordinary view of cherry blossom. Arashiyama, a place to relax. Before I knew it, the kid just stop running and look at me with a smile.

"Kid, where are you taking me?" I asked then he run again. "Okay..." I said with a feeling that I am playing tag with this kid.

Speaking of cherry blossom, I entered the field that was filled only with one tree that is blossomed right now. I don't know why but I just let it be. For some reason, this kid is giving me all the memory of me with Amaterasu back. Is this kid a spirit?

Although that one cherry blossomed tree was a spectacular view, I continue to chase the kid since he's the one who wants me to follow him in the first place. That's when I entered Fushimi Inari-Taisha. By the time I arrived the kid is already gone.

Right now, I am starting to doubt that kid is a spirit. Well, according to what I just saw back in South Korea, that fox masked person who visited Amaterasu on that day was a guardian spirit according to Kotaro.

In any case, I decided to have stroll inside of this shrine instead of going back home. I could use some time alone. Especially right now, ever since Amaterasu is already gone. The love of my life. Sadly, I get to kissed her once then I never get to meet her again. Why fate is so unfair.

While I got distracted by the view of all of this red pillars, my eyes got ambushed as someone cover my eyes making me to look at the darkness on the persons hand. It was a shock for me of course. My heart just speeds up temporarily.

"Found you." a female voice greeted me.

"Wait, who?" I questioned.

The woman take off her hands from my face. Immediately, I turned around to face the woman. Shockingly, I was speechless as I get to see the very face of Amaterasu. She is in front of me, physically. My eyes gets cloudy as I cried in confusion.

"Surprise." Amaterasu smile. Her beautiful eyes can be seen again and her hair are back to brunette colour.

"Is that really you? Amaterasu." I touch both side of her chick.

"Who else would show you Arashiyama and cherry blossoms?" she asked.

"You're back!" I hug her. "You really are back." I broke down to tears."

"Thanks to you of course." she hugged back.

"What do you mean?" I broke the hug and look at her confusingly.

"Your kiss." she said.

Her answer made me confuse and allowing myself to squint my eyes at her involuntarily due to her answers. How can a kiss can cure her condition like that state before? What and I even thinking? What is her logic anyway?

"Remember when Kitsune visited me?" Amaterasu ask with a concerned smile.

"That fox masked figure?" I ask and she nod her head once.

"He granted a certain wish for me." Amaterasu added.

"The cure of all of it?" I ask again.

"Nope." she replied with a laugh.

"What? How? You know what." I was confused but I just let it go.

"What?" Amaterasu look confused.

With a smile, I bring her closer to me and plant on her lip with my lips straight away. My eyes are close when I kissed her. Although I don't know how she gonna react but I can feel her lips pushing back against mine. We stayed like that for a while.

I pulled away and level my head to her's so our forehead are touching each other. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Amaterasu replied.

I pulled away and said to her, "I love you so much until I want to redo and restart everything all over again. But this time, with you alone." I intertwine our hands afterwards.

"Thank you, senpai." she replied and I kiss her hands afterwards.

"Let's get married." I suggest with a smile.

"Well, that is sudden," she shrug first. "Can we at least wait until I'm ready, senpai?"

"For you, I can wait for a thousand years." I replied and kiss her forehead. "But for now, we are engage."

"Really? Where's the ring though?" she ask while playfully looking around.

"You don't need that." I laugh at her.

"What do you mean?" she look at me with questioning look.

"I just seal it off." I smile widely at her.

"How-"

Before she could finish, I bring her closer to me again and kiss her wholeheartedly and tenderly with more passion on her lips. Again, I can feel that Amaterasu kiss me back without hesitation. I never felt this happy before. Just like how we were friends during primary school but now, I am elated now that I am with her.

"You can see me right?" I ask as we pull ourselves after we already take in back oxygen.

"Will there be any person who would call you rabbit except for me?" she said. I glad, she have her eyesight again.

"Good," I kiss her cheek. "Now, all you will see are just me, your fiancé."

"Rabbit." she laugh it off.

"My little sun." I pinch her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."