Chapter 25: Night talk

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

After the  whole conversation I had with the owner of SM, I walk out of the room that he brought me with the envelopes filled with the contract he offer to me. I walk towards the lift. When I enter, I immediately press the floor I want to go. As the door of the lift is closing, I still have some thoughts about him.

The lift just bring me downstairs while I still have my poker face on yet still thinking about the owner said. Honestly, I should consider both side yet this is for the future though. My time studying in Matrix taught me a lot of things, yet this must be one of my toughest decisions ever. I put that aside for now and focus on the present.

When the lift stop at my destination, which is the ground floor to be precise, I put the contracts inside of my bag and walk out of the lift as soon as the door opened. Thinking about it again, gives me a headache. I realise that the time is gonna be six anytime soon, so I take out my medicine and eat it with a water that I brought.

Suddenly, I bump into someone and made me fall as I continue walking by the hallway of the lift. "I'm so sorry." I stand on my feet and help the person.

The person shake off his head then face me. "Ama?" I heard a rather familiar voice though.

"Johnny?" I try to guess since he's wearing a mask on.

He took off the mask and I was correct, it is him. "What are you doing here?" he ask.

"Didn't the kids told you guys?" I squint my eyes in confusion.

"As soon as they arrived, they immediately practice and didn't tell us anything." he answered.

"I see." I said and both of are back on our feet. "Are you running an errand or something right now?" I ask since I'm sure he should be practicing right now.

"Taeyong hyung decide to practice probably until midnight." he replied. "I can't take it, so I take my chance when he is caught off guard and ran away from the practice room."

"Wow." I just widen my eyes looking at this tall person plan and respond. "Since you gust might gonna come back to your dorm late, I should be going home." I said and move away.

"Oh no you don't." Johnny stop me by pulling my hand and made me spin around.

"Why exactly?" I replied, facing him.

"I'm gonna need someone to accompany me." he answered.

"Where to?" I started to feel anxious.

"Having fun of course." he said then push me towards the exit. "I'll be buying some, snacks for the others." he said to the receptionist as he keep on pushing me.

"Bye." I have no idea why I join in with this person. His vibe is really contagious though.

Just when we're already outside of the building, he still pushing me to a random direction where he's gonna bring me. To be honest, he could have just let go of me and I just follow him since he's tall, I'm sure he is easy to find. However, it might trouble him since I'm short so he won't be able to find me. Talk about blending in with the crowd.

"Where are you bringing me actually?" I speaks up since he still pushing me as we are faraway from the building now.

He suddenly stop and release his grip from my shoulders. "Actually, I have no idea." he said and I look it him with a 'really' face.

"What a way to waste my time." I squint my eyes at him.

He just nod his head afterwards. "Wanna have some dinner together?" he said like nothing happen.