Chapter 42: Truth

(Korean)

Kotaro's P.O.V

"Really?!" I said in disbelief upon Jihun's conversation with me.

"Yeah," Fen assured me. "One time, we had a pre-Halloween party when we stay back in school to finish the decoration, all of us have to take the courage test."

"It's really funny when Yoshi and Ming were scared just by the sound of water dropping by the restroom." Jihun laugh while speaking about their remembrance.

"Don't forget that they hug each other tightly until they stuck by that restroom, crying and calling for their mother." Fen added.

"Man, I'm gonna miss this school so bad." Jihun said, finishing his laugh which include Fen too.

"I know I'm not here for quite some time but I'm gonna miss you guys too." I interrupt them.

"At least you will be our descendants soon." Jihun assured me.

Currently, Jihun, Fen and I are carrying boxes filled with most likely to be papers for the student council. We're bringing this to the student council room obviously. Except for the fact that my sister has been skipping lunch again just because of her duty. I wonder how she actually survived with studies and all this duties.

All this boxes were actually from the staff room and a survey box nearby the compounds. Jihun is just bringing items for approval from the president of the student council only. Fen and me are just bringing papers.

As we arrived at the front of the student council room, Jihun just scan his ID card to unlock the door. When there's a click sound, Jihun immediately push the door forward and hold it for Fen and I to enter.

Just as I stepped my foot in the room, I saw my sister being busy as usual. She's typing stuff on the computer, writing something on a paper, reviewing files and many more. She look like a businesswoman from my point of view.

"Here are all the stuffs that needs to be approved." Fen speaks up.

"Just leave it by the side please." my sister replied without giving any glance at us as she seem to be scrolling something on the computer judging by how she is using the mouse right now.

"Here have some juice to fill up you vitamin needs." I said, placing a box of juice on her table.

She glance at the juice then take it. She smile first then look at me and said, "Thanks." But she put it down back, nearby her.

"How do you survive all of these hard work?" I ask in curiosity. Also to learn something from my sister.

"I... just have patience." she gave me a smile. "What time is it?" she change the topic.

"We should put clock on the council room next time." Fen suggest instead of answering.

"It's almost to three actually." Jihun answered instead.

"We better get to class then." she said, standing up and switch off the computer the take the juice I bought for her.

Before she leave as the three of us are by the door, she arrange all the files she took bald to its original place on the shelves. She really responsible until she switched off the lights before going out.

"Let's go." she said and all of us start walking.

I actually want to speak with her about something so I told Fen and Jihun to give us some space so we could private talk for a moment. My sister is ready to listen anything but I just try my hard to find a way to start this conversation.