Chapter 7: Getting to know the rest

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Aaahhhh!!!" someone scream.

"Aaahhhh!!!" which made me scream too.

"Oh daddy!!!" someone said which sounds quite inappropriate.

"Who are you?!" another one ask.

"What is happening here?!" I ask myself while looking at the people who's still on the entrance. Right now I'm just hoping that I could find the kids.

The weird people inside of the house didn't even move an inch of their muscles. Same goes as me right now. I guess we are shock by the sudden guests. My gaze still looking at them and they also didn't take off their eyes on me. Right now we're kinda have a staring competition where I examine all of them and they did the same thing as we keep on looking our up and down. However, their face are totally priceless so I take out my phone from the gauntlet slowly then take a picture of them.

"She's an overly attach fan!!!" one exclaimed.

"Get her!!!" one command and all of them start to charge on me.

Despite my physicality right now, I just dodge them as they try to hold me. With swift, I avoid their capturing me game. I have no idea but I do find this quite funny until I take a picture when they're try to catch me. Try to act cool, I dodge them while looking at the pictures I took then laugh and take another one.

"Got you." I stop laughing as one person caught me and I fall on the floor. Before I feel the impact, swiftly I put my phone back to the gauntlet.

"I have no idea who you guys are but in this position it feels kinda awkward." I blurted out. The mysterious guy at my back just hand lock me with his hand and lay his body on my back so I wouldn't move.

"We're the one who suppose to ask you who you are." one of them said while the others panting after trying to catch me.

"I'm just a normal high school student who have been requested by my schoolmate to help him study." I explain. It sounds like I'm giving excuse though.

"You're lying." well, at least one of them said it.

"You must be an overly attach fan right?" I thought wrong.

"Overly attach fan are dangerous." I said while struggling to release myself. "One more thing, are you guys famous enough until I have to know too?"

"You don't know us?" one of them ask.

"Just like I told you, a normal high school student." I said again.

"But a normal high school student also already know about our existence." well someone just pout.

"Sorry for not taking care of the world news." I said. "Also, I'm getting uncomfortable if you keep on staying in this position." I said to the person above me while struggling to escape this weird position and his grip.

That guy sit on my legs and use his another hands to make me face the floor. "At least this will make you comfortable." he said.

"Geez, thank you so much I guess." I said sarcastically.

"Take her phone." probably the leader said as he keep on questioning me.

"It's useless you know." I said.

"There's no phone with her." one of them said.

"But how she took a picture of us just now?" they started to ask among themselves.

"Seriously, are you a fan?" they ask me again this question. I'm getting tired of it.

"Which one do you want to hear? Truth or lie?" I give them option.