Chapter 26: Weekend in school

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Sigh, weekend in school." Ming complain as we walk our way towards the music room.

"You're the one who volunteered in the first place so don't complain over something that you decided." I replied while we still walking.

"He's the one who's complaining, at least we are not like this crybaby." Fen said and all of us just look at Ming in agreement.

"I wish Yoshi and Jihun was here." Ming let out a dissatisfaction statement.

"So what, they could join us to roast you?" Fen gave her comeback.

"No, defend me of course." Ming replied.

"Really, the only thing I know is that, they always make it worst." Hanmi said and the four of us enter the lift.

"Relax Ming, you're gonna get your glory soon." I join in but to lighten it up. "Both of them just gonna run an errand accompany by Mr. Bruce, they will come back soon."

"Until then, I'll stuck with you guys." he said and the lift door open and we walk towards they music room. "At least I get to stay in the boarding house tonight." he look in the good side now.

"Agree." Fen and Hanmi nod their heads to the statement.

"And we get to go to school together as VOEZ." Fen said.

"Got everything we got." Hanmi said since they left all their stuff in my room. For Ming, he left his stuff in Yoshi's and Jihun's room.

"Well, enough complaining at least," I said then put down the heavy box that I was carrying then open the music room door. "Let's finish our haunted house." I continued then pick the heavy box and walk inside of the room. "Honestly, this music room is our haven." I said after we're inside of the room and before I could continue to decorate the music room.

"Yeah." Fen agreed to it. "This is where everything begins."

"The origin of VOEZ and the source of wonderful music." Ming said.

"I gonna miss this room soon." Hanmi said, touching it's wall. After thinking about it, we put that aside and let time do it's duty.

"I still don't get it, why we don't want to do a haunted café?" Ming blurted out as he switch on the light.

"So you're saying you want to take advantage on Ama since she's good at making pastries and beverages?" Fen give her comeback as usual.

"And you also mean that you don't have to do anything?" Hanmi join in.

Ming stay silent then he look at me instead. "Ama, can you defend me just for a while?" he ask me a favour now.

"Sorry, Ming." I replied. "I have lots of reason to agree that we shouldn't do haunted café." I explain.

"Give me five." Ming challenge me.

"Let's see." I said. "Do you really want to finish your final year in school program just to open a café?"

"Well, you can." he replied.

I glare at him with a disappointed smile and said, "That's for the school." He take it for a while and realise it. "Secondly, we already opened maid and butler café when we were grade nine. I guess that's enough right?"

"True." Hanmi and Fen said in unison.

"Like seriously, the sole reason why we have lots of customers, it's because of you guys cosplay as the butler." Fen added.