Chapter 46: Final Wish

(Korean)

Kotaro's P.O.V

"Hey.... How are you doing?" someone slide to my sight while I just reviewing my homework early.

"Fine to be precise." I answered Jihun's question. "Where's my sister?" I look around.

"Here." my sister respond right on time with Ming and Hanmi guide her. Fen and Yoshi also came.

"I'm glad." I said what I can say right now. "Sis, are you... okay about this stuff? I mean, you are going to take your final exam soon." I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, there is a special to it." Hanmi assured me.

"Yeah, thankfully Ama already learned Braille in quite short time." Fen added. "That is actually useful for the exam in case of someone special."

"Yeah..." Yoshi nod his head.

"Why you have to take drug?" Hanmi said to my sister.

"I need to have a good result, shouldn't I?" Ama try to make a point.

"Well, everyone wants too but your brain and body also need its rest alright." Ming flick her forehead.

"Gee, alright mom." my sister rub her forehead.

"The good thing is, we actually finished our oral exam." Jihun said. "At least that do not have to use writing."

"Don't worry Ama, we also pray that you will do well on your exam with your current conditions right now too." Hanmi rub the side of my sister to assured her. "Don't worry, this is not your end yet."

"Thanks." my sister thanked them.

"My ride is already here." Yoshi said. "And looks like Inukai is searching for you."

"I already told him." I blurted.

"Yeah but he's still insisting on searching for Ama." Yoshi replied.

"I could meet him now too though." my sister just accept it.

"Let's go." Yoshi said and guide Ama towards Inukai.

From far away but not that far, I looked at how dramatic Inukai is being right now as he hug and fake a cry, although it does look real, over my sister. Whatever that they are doing, my sister will assured them as usual. Funny stuff is, I don't think Yoshi is gonna go back home soon since this might take a while.

I decided to turn away to a different direction for me to look at something else. Fen and Jihun already disappeared without bidding me or my sister. Hanmi is just looking at Ama and Yoshi with Inukai from far away. And Ming is talking to his phone right now.

"This is so antisocial." I decided to disturb Ming.

He caught my attention then glare at me weirdly before end his call. "Why are you being 'notice me senpai' right now?" Ming walked up to me.

"Entertain me while I'm waiting for my ride." I replied.

"How?" he asked.

"Useless." I said as low as possible. "Who were you talking to?"

"Just someone." he simply replied.

"And who's that someone?" I asked again.

"Someone who could help Ama." he replied.

"Dude," I straight up. "There is a way to help her gain her eyesight again?"

He nod his head and answered, "Replacing her old eyes with a donor."