Chapter 31: Extraordinary Christmas

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

Currently, I'm preparing for Christmas dinner celebration since NCT, VOEZ and Inukai senpai together with Kizu decided to celebrate Christmas together with me, here in the SM dormitory. Although it's still in the morning, I still have to prepare for the night. Thankfully, I bought the log cake yesterday so today I won't have to bake it since the Lethe food I'm going to make will take most of my time.

"Morning noona." Kotaro walk towards the dining table where I prepared him his breakfast.

"Morning Kotaro." I greeted him.

He sat down on the table and start dig in to his food, ignoring me preparing the long dinner to await. He ate silently with his eyes partially close but for some reason, he able to aim the fork to his mouth.

"Kotaro, can you do me a favour?" I ask him.

"Just say it and I'll do it." he replied.

"Can you buy more Christmas decorations soon and don't forget to water the plant." I remind him.

"Okay." he replied then wash the plate in the sink and rinse it off. "I want hot chocolate." he look at me.

"Shower first while I make it for you." I answered. Lucky for him, I haven't done yet the crucial part on cooking.

"Okay." he accept my order and walk upstairs.

Since he want hot chocolate, I put aside the ingredients then start to make his drink. For some reason, I accidentally brought cups from the school café. The cups that always use inside of any café for hot drinks.

Ignoring on how I accidentally brought this cups, I start to heat up the milk and whisk the sugar after I add it in. There's a whole chocolate bar so I just take half of the bar and shave it to pieces. Again, I separate it into half so half of the shaved chocolate bar I could use it to melt it down while the other bar is for the topping. I microwave the other half of the shaved chocolate bar.

After the chocolate is melted, I pour it into the hot milk then mix it together then add on a vanilla extract. Judging by the cup that I brought, looks like it's a venti one. Anyway, I just poured it in then put on some whip cream and let the whip cream melted then I put the rest of the chocolate shaving. And of course, what is hot chocolate without marshmallows inside it. I just slightly burn it then put it inside of the hot chocolate. To give it more extravagant, I crush a chocolate chip cookie then add it together. I close it then the hot chocolate is ready for my little brother.

"Done watering the plant, although it doesn't shock me." he said then I hand him the hot chocolate. "Where did you get this cup?" he look at me.

"Accidentally brought it." I replied. "Here," I gave him one check book only. "Buy Christmas decorations but not too much and not too expensive, understand?"

"Fingers crossed." he said then take the check book and sip on his hot chocolate. "Ah, your drink is always amazing." he said.

"Thanks?" I look at him.

"I'm going now." he said, wearing his shoes.

"Take care and don't follow strangers." I advice him.

"I'm not a kid." he said again then walk out with his hot chocolate, talk about irony.

Once the door is closed, I can focus on doing my job again before I'm running out of time. I can feel my arm is already sore now. Without even bother what time is it, I already did a lot of variety of food. Judging by the colour coming from the windows, I guess it's already afternoon. Then where is Kotaro? Don't tell me he lost.