Chapter 11: Welcome to SM

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"That's all of it for today, thank you class." the teacher said and she pack her stuff.

"Thank you Miss Herin." we bid her. I stretch myself first and pack up my stuff then walk out together with Jihun, meeting the others.

"You guys got plan this weekend?" Ming ask to start a conversation inside of the lift, heading towards the locker room.

"The hostel as usual, we have grocery shopping." I answered. "But I do have plan tomorrow."

They all look at me and Fen ask, "What is your plan?"

"Just going somewhere to rest since we don't have any homework." I replied.

"Correction, you're the one who don't have any homework while the rest of us does." Yoshi corrected me.

"That's why you should finish it in school rather than finish it in your room." I said and the door opened. We go to our locker and arrange our stuffs.

"How do you have the time to finish the homework while you've been reading the whole time and busy taking care of the café during break?" Ming said, putting his books.

Finishing my stuff first then I answered, "Easy, I write swiftly and when the teacher gave me homework, I'll do it immediately."

"That's our leader." Jihun added with a smile.

"Do we have to know Ama's plan and how she study?" Hanmi bring back the original topic.

"Jihun and I have to follow Mr. Bruce for the whole weekend." Yoshi answered. "We really wish to let you join Ama but that place is an all boy place." he look at me.

"It's okay." I said. "Where and what is that place called?" I ask with a smile as I close my locker.

"Apparently it's nearby Gangnam and the place is literally called Unknown." Jihun answered.

"It's like a funfair but for men." Yoshi added.

"And you guys going?" Fen look at them with doubt as she close her locker.

"Well, you never know if you never see and try once." Yoshi reply. "How about you the three of you?"

Ming close his locker and answered the question, "Apparently my cousins are in town so my family have to hangout with them for the whole weekend."

"Bummer." Fen said.

"Can yours get any worst than mine?" Ming squint his eyes at her.

Fen close her locker answered, "Obviously yeah. I have to stay inside of my house, studying. At least you get to go out."

"You have my condolences." Ming said and Fen just smile sarcastically at him.

"You, Hanmi?" I look at her and so does everyone.

"I have another 'dinner' with my father's friends and their heir." Hanmi answered.

"Geez, seriously." Jihun said and all of us look at her in a 'really' face.

"Just reject them straight away on the first meeting, they're not worth it." Fen suggest.

"True." all of us said in unison with our heads nudge upwards feeling frustrated.

"I wish I could but I cannot defy my father's word." Hanmi widen her eyes with another frustration and refuse Fen's suggestion.

"Try to be a rebel once." Ming speaks out. "Trust me, I once did it and my parents immediately shut their mouth. I haven't heard of them saying, 'Oh Ming I have a friend who have a daughter who's also force to marry you. Go date her until we set up the wedding date.'" Ming imitate his parents voice in high note and do some girly move which made us laugh.