Chapter 36: Secrets

(Korean)

Kotaro's P.O.V

"Just a little bit and I'm done." Jaemin hyung said as he presses the button on the console, defeating me in the game we're playing.

"That's really, wow." I said without emotion.

"Are you gonna cry, bro?" Jisung hugged me.

"No bro." I replied then fake a crying sound.

"For some reason, both of them have great chemistry." I heard Fen talk.

"I heard that." I sad in between my fake crying voice.

"It is meant for you anyway." she give her comeback.

"Both of you are really close aren't you?" Taeil hyung look at both of us.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said.

"We're brothers now." Jisung finishes it and we did our signature pose.

"Let's go for another round Jaemin hyung." I challenge him back.

"Alright but don't cry." he said and we have a rematch on the game.

Jaemin and I continue playing as the room is filled with the voice of both of our console are being pressed. Right now, I am more concentrate on the game than I am more concentrate on my studies. To know how I am more concentrate, Jaemin and I haven't touch dinner ever since Jaehyun hyung called for dinner. But dinner when the sun is not yet completely set? I always eat dinner when it is dark outside. It's weird for them to eat dinner when it is still afternoon.

Anyway, as I am fully concentrate on the fighting game, Jaemin and I are actually neck to neck as we already entered the third round which will determined who will be the winner. My focus are right now fully on the screen as I'm pressing many button to make a combo and finally defeat Jaemin's character.

"I've won." I cheered in happiness.

"Pfft, beginners luck." Jaemin said.

"Says the person who just won ten rounds and lost the other fifteen round." I give him my comeback.

"I'm proud of you." Fen said from far.

"What time is it?" Inukai asked as he is trying to search for wall clock.

"It's almost eight soon." Jihun hyung replied.

"That's weird?" Jaehyun hyung said. "Why Ama and Taeyong are not back yet?"

"Yeah." I agreed on his statement. That's weird, usually Ama noona would come home by the sun is setting. Unless she have a plan. Wait, are they having a date?!

"Guys!" Taeyong burst through the door, looking tired as he pant heavily. Speaking of the person too though.

"Hyung!" all of the NCT members exclaimed.

"Have you seen Ama?!" he asked, pasting his face with a very worried look.

"I thought she was with you?" Ming faintly raise his voice as he is also looked panic.

"She ran away when..." Taeyong suddenly stopped his track.

"When what?" Inukai ask in worried tone too.

For some reason, the look on everyone's face is actually worried. But not as worried as me, because I'm Amaterasu's brother, and the other VOEZ. Don't tell me Taeyong actually... No way. This can't be happening! My sister is not ready for it yet!

"You what?!" Yuta suddenly raise his voice.

There's something actually made me bother by the look of the NCT members. Not the young one but the older one, which includes Mark hyung too, he look worried. That includes, Inukai and Ming too. These people are actually pale worried.