Chapter 20: Multitasks

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

My eyes just twitch as I saw a lot of tall stacks of papers and literally covered the whole table. Looks like I'm gonna be here for a long time. Not to mention my prefect duties. Oh wait, I ask almost every prefects to put their reports inside of the student council room. Before I start, I ate my medicine then sit in my table and start my work.

While going through all of the papers as fast as I could, I just count a lot of papers came from prefects. Wait, I take that back. It's from students and teachers which falls onto the council category. I guess I just experience how working environment is?

"Ama!!" Yoshi's voice heard as he burst open the door.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Knock the door for your manners and don't try to break the freaking door." I glare at him, pausing what I'm doing.

"That will be the tenth time." Ming also walks in with Mark, Chenle and Jisung apparently.

"I should celebrate that." Yoshi said.

"Right..." I only squint my eyes on him. "Aren't Taeyong waiting for you guys?" I switch to Mark and the kids.

"Taeyong's car broke down suddenly halfway arriving." Chenle answered.

"Your manager?" I ask.

"Currently he's sick." Mark answered.

"What about you Ama noona? Aren't you going back to your dorm?" Jisung ask while eating his chocolate bar that suddenly appear out of nowhere.

I look at him in disappointment as I said to him, "Are you blind? Can't you see what I'm dealing with right now?"

"Overworked is bad for you." Yoshi suddenly stand up. "Better save your energies and most importantly drink." he said and put down a glass of water for me.

"Thanks." I gladly drink it afterwards.

"Where's Jihun though?" Mark look around.

"He have a ton of homework to finish." I said while looking at the papers. "Speaking of that, aren't you gonna help your roommate Yoshi?" I look at him then.

"He can handle on his own." he answered. So heartless.

"What makes you think that?" I try to get confirmation.

He look at me weirdly and answered, "There's a reason why he's grade is higher than me."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." I blurted as I took some of the time to process his answers.

"See, don't overwork Ama noona." Chenle said to me.

"You're right." I nod my head in agreement. "Yoshi, Ming. Since you guys are here, help me." I glare at them and they look flustered suddenly.

"Yes miss." they playfully salute me and take half of the stacks and help me finish this quickly.

"If you guys have problem going back, you could just used the school bike." I said to the three while marking a lot of papers. "I'm gonna be here for a long time though." I said. I have no idea why I mention that.

"Aren't we gonna practice for the talent show?" Mark remind me.

My pen suddenly drop to the floor and I just hold my forehead. "That... Right... I have to go to the dorm then." I said.

"No, no. You don't have to. You might be destroyed mentally of you do it." he said as he indicates me not to do it.

"It's fine, after a warm shower, I will be fresh as a daisy." I said and pick up my pen then continue my work.