Ending: Winwin

(Korean)

Winwin's P.O.V

"Can I have chocolate, vanilla and cookies and cream." I said under my mask while pointing at the ice cream to the ice cream shop employee.

"That will 10,000 won." the store employee told me and I gave the money. "Please wait sir." the store employee smile and I wait for them to pick all of my ice cream choices.

Today is the weekend and I decided to spend my time alone since I am indeed exhausted from all the concerts and promotions that NCT have done so far. Although Yuta hyung and Taeil hyung try to find ways to follow me, I found a good reason to be alone and away from them for quite some time. I need this precious time.

"Here's your ice cream sir." the employee surprises me but I control myself and take the ice cream from the employee and take a seat nearby the river view since that is the only van can't space left. It's crowded in here too. The stall is nearby the Han river though. At least there is a beautiful scenery while I am enjoying my rest.

Peacefully I keep on eating the ice cream with joy. Suddenly, I stopped my track when I decided to eat the chocolate ice cream. There's a sudden feeling where I am in between on eating and not going to. It's just, I always remember when she used to buy me an ice cream for me after Taeyong hyung buy for me. I wonder, where is she right now.

"One chocolate and vanilla ice cream please." I overheard someone voice ordering ice cream.

This familiar voice though, makes me turn around back to the counter band saw a female figure. Her long and huge hair are similar to her's. My eyes just widen at the sight of the figure. She looks similar yet with different hair colour. However, she used to have the same hair colour. Could it be?

When she turn around, I get to see the familiar face again. She look fine and healthy. Her skin is back to fair as in her skin is normal. However, I recognise her by looking at her eyes. The rarest eyes that ever existed and I ever seen in my entire life. The two coloured eyes.

"Here you go." the employee of the ice cream shop gave her ice cream order and she take it with a smile.

Then, she started to look around for a seat. Immediately I looked away from her direction to anything that I could see right now. My mind are having a debate right now about the reason why I started to look away from her direction. Maybe it's because we made eyes contact? Almost made an eye contact?

"Excuse me." my heart jumped as I saw her silhouette are in front of me. Good thing I wear a mask so when I am facing her, hopefully she won't recognise me.

"Yes?" I look at her and there she is, standing right in front of me and showing me a smile making me want to cry since it has been a month I haven't seen her. A lot of question I want to ask but I rather stay silent for now.

"Is this seat empty?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"May I sit here?" she politely ask as usual.

"S-Sure." I replied.

"Thanks." she replied then take a sit on front of me.

Without engaging a conversation, I look around to see and to know why she picked this seat out of all places there is. Turns out all the seats are occupied fully. As if no one could even seat anymore since its full already. What kind of ice cream this ice cream shop sell.

"I'm sorry." she speaks up which made me to look at her with surprise. "I'm making you uncomfortable right?" she said. Always humble as ever.

"W-What? N-No, no... what are you talking about?" I stuttered again. What's wrong with me? I'm scared but on the same time, I am missing her and I want to embrace her.