Chapter 30: Helpful hand

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Sigh..." I let out an exaggeration while relaxing my body to the front.

"What's wrong?" Fen look at me.

"Cheer up Ama." Hanmi try to lighten me up. "Whatever the problem is, we're here for you."

"Really?!" I jolt up from the council table.

"Not about your living problem though." Hanmi ruins it.

"Sigh." I let out another exaggeration. "Well, looks like Kotaro will be celebrating Christmas in school." I added with a little bit of sadness.

"What's wrong with that?" right on time the boys walks in with their red Christmas attire.

I glare at both of them and I'm sure those voice belong to Yoshi. "Well, last time at least you guys visited us in Busan, the year before at Jeju." I start to complain now. "At least now we can celebrate in Seoul so you guys don't have to go faraway." I added. "Besides I also want to celebrate Christmas in Seoul."

"I'll do my best to help you." Ming volunteered.

"Hopefully soon." I replied. "By soon, I meant before we actually finish school."

"I'm searching it now." he pat my head.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile. I straighten myself again then look at the VOEZ. "Let's give the school jolly to the core."

"Now that's the spirit." Hanmi put on the Santa hat on my head.

All of us are wearing a red attire, thanks to Hanmi's idea of course. For boys, they just wear a full red sweater and black jeans. Girls, we just wear a red cotton sweater with an extra attachable hoodie with its edge have a cotton lining. Also, it is compulsory that all of us wear the Santa's hat.

Right on time as we walk out, a music started to play along the hallway. We wore the microphone that is could be wearable on our ear and start to move-dancing as we fell the music. We go to class to class while singing until all of the students join us. Even teachers do not want to be left out.

"Goodbye VOEZ." we bid goodbye to the teachers and to our schoolmates.

"Sorry Ama." Ming pat my back. "I'll keep on searching." he said, looking at his phone.

I let out a sigh but not the exaggerated one, it's most likely to be a relieve sigh. "It's okay Ming, you've done enough, thank you." I smile at him. "All I need to do now is to find a way to make up to Kotaro."

"Hi Ama." Jaemin suddenly greet me. "You look extra red today."

"Thanks Jaemin." I chuckle and for some reason all of the NCT Dream walk here. That includes Mark too. Not that it's weird but what is weird is that they smiling sheepishly at me. Except Mark though, he looks shy instead.

They keep on exchanging glances with each other, especially Chenle and Jisung. I smell something fishy is going on. Except for Mark again who has been staring at me for quite some time. We haven't look away at all. Yet I can see the faint colour on his face. Is the weather getting cold and colder?

"Well." Jeno speak up.

"Aren't you guys gonna say anything?" Renjun continued.

"What is going on?" Fen ask joining by the others.