Chapter 28: First Snow

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

A pleasant day today so I used this opportunity to rest both of my physical and mental health. I'm actually by the lake, enjoying the peaceful and this cold weather alone. Yoshi and Jihun are kinda heavy sleeper today so they still stuck in their dreamland. Nevertheless, I could enjoy my breakfast with peace and quite with the view of the lake.

My mind keeps on asking when is the lake gonna froze. Another one is when will it snow since November already walks in. My train of thoughts suddenly burst out as someone called me out of the blue right in the morning. Surprisingly, it was Taeyong who called me for the first time ever since we've met. Without taking more time, I answer his call.

Call from Taeyong
Me: Ama's speaking.
Taeyong: ... Can you... uhh... help me today?
Me: With what?
Taeyong: Grocery and... some other stuff.
Me: ...
Taeyong: It's a request from me.
Me: ... What time should I arrive?
Taeyong: Don't worry, I'll pick you up.
Me: No need to sweat yourself. Since today is a good day, I'm just gonna cycle.
Taeyong: If you said so. So... meet me at the dorm.
Me: See you.
Taeyong: See you then.

He ends the call then I push myself away from the ground as I stand up and pack all of my 'Resting' stuffs. I'll go to my room afterwards and get change to go out. Not to mention I brought the jacket too. Might as well bring the scarf today so I took it and go out of my room.

As usual, I give my room key to the boarding house reception then walk out of the boarding house, moving towards the private bicycle provided for us students. I scan my ID and the lock opened then I immediately rode it and cycle to the NCT's dorm.

The whole journey was just normal as usual, except for the fact, I do see a new stall nearby. I bet Hanmi already checked on all of this new places. The cold breeze doesn't mind me since I love weather that is cold, especially winter. Honestly, I've never felt alive just by cycling through the city. I feel quite energetic today.

"Over here, Ama." Taeyong said as he waved to me and I stop cycling right in front of him then park the bike elsewhere.

"Why you sounded really awakened through the phone just now?" I ask as I follows him to his car without paying a visit to the others.

"I... don't want to be rude but please don't ask about it." he replied and a moment of silent filled between us while we're walking to his car. "It's quite embarrassing to me." he added after a long pause.

"I understand." I replied then we walk in to the car as we reach and he starts the engine then drive to the most likely to be a mall.

We entered the mall and start shop some grocery first in the groceries section. I push the trolley while the mother of NCT just buy whatever it is that benefits his kids. Although I don't want to interrupt, I did anyway.

We kinda have a debate on which product is better to consume. When it comes to ice cream, most likely for everyone and especially for sweet tooth Winwin, we ignore it since he said that today will be a long day for me with him.

He pays all of the grocery that he bought by the counter as we finished buy the needy stuff to survive another week for the members. Then we walk to his car back and start art and all the grocery inside of it neatly.

"So," he said before closing the boot of the car. "Where do you wanna go after this?" he ask then close it.

"I thought you're the one who have plan?" I look back at him with questionable face.

He scratch the ball of his head then replied, "I don't know what to do actually."

I look at him in disbelief with a disappointed smile then ask, "Tell me what happen honestly."