Chapter 15: Rumours

(Korean)

Mark's P.O.V

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Jisung said, looking quite worried yet disgusted.

"I can't believe that this is happening to him." Chenle agreed.

"One way to find out." I said then we all look back to Taeyong hyung.

"I can't believe that you started to watch news in the morning now!" all of us said in unison as he's still on the couch, watching the morning news.

"Oh, good morning kids." he greet us. "I have to since it's finally raining during fall in South Korea."

"But then still, you look like a grandpa now." Jisung complained.

"What's with the ruckus?" Johnny hyung walk down with Yuta hyung.

Both of them seem to notice Taeyong hyung behaviour as they stopped halfway down of the stairs. They look at him suspiciously and ignore as they continue to walk down and have drinks on the dining area.

"How come you guys don't freak out about this?" Chenle look at the two of them.

"How come I never know about this?" I ask myself.

"Chill." Yuta hyung said.

"It's normal once you're at our age." Johnny said and pour a milk on his glass.

"But Taeil hyung is much more older than Taeyong hyung, but why he's the one who act like a grandpa than Taeil hyung?" Jisung ask quite fast until I almost heard it wrongly.

"Because the level of Taeyong hyung's maturity is different." Yuta hyung answered with his eyes close then sip a drink from his glass. "Even though Taeil hyung understands old joke."

"Right..." Taeyong hyung spoke. "Stop with the ruckus about my topic, let's go now." he said and pull himself away from the couch and get his car keys.

"What about Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun?" Jisung ask.

Taeyong hyung goes to the stairs and shout, "Wake up Ama served breakfast!"

Out of nowhere, everyone woke up and ran downstairs immediately and went to the dining table and already sat down on the chair with their cutleries ready to eat. The four of us just look at them in disbelief. And by everyone, I meant the whole NCT went downstairs.

"Wait," Haechan seem to be noticed. "Today is Tuesday."

It took a while until all of them give in, "We're late for school!"

And with that, the four of them ran upstairs and take a shower quickly. The rest look sleepy and confused as there's no food served for them. I can't believe that actually woke up for Ama's food but sadly she's not here and the disappointment face paste on them.

"You guys seem to be happy about Ama's food." Taeyong hyung blurted, looking at them.

"It's because it's tasteful than any of our food." Winwin hyung fidget his hands.

"True, I can say that Taeyong's food are number two now." Taeil hyung agreed to him.

"Can't she just stay here and cook us all of our food." Jaehyun hyung blurted.

Suddenly, Taeyong hyung shot him a death glare and said, "We're an idols, we are not allowed to date anyone as it signed in the contract and also to maintain the company's name."

"Nagging Taeyong has arrived." Doyoung said, looking quite bored.

"We're finished!" the rest of the four came down, wearing the school uniform.