Chapter 41: Valentine's Day

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

I actually have no idea what I'm doing right now. It's been more than an hour has passed but I've been staring to the emptiness right after I got back. There's book in front of me and I'm still holding a pen. There's a thought that cross in my mind which made me stopped from whatever it is that I'm doing.

"Sis/Noona!" a unison voice snap me out and made me blink my eyes several time for me to look normally again.

"Oh," I turn to Kotaro and the rest of NCT Dream together with Mark. "Hey." I replied while looking to Kotaro.

"Don't 'hey' me." Kotaro look at me weirdly.

"Do you need a rest?" Mark asked.

"What? Why?" I started to sound like an idiot myself.

"Noona," Jaemin called me. "Right now we're having a group studies and we asked you for a favour to helped us." he's recalling everything for me now.

"Oh, sorry!" I jolted and immediately apologise to them.

"What's wrong with you sis?" Kotaro asked.

"N-Nothing." I refuse to answer.

"I think we better go now." Jeno suggested.

"Will that be okay with you?" Mark asked with concerned.

"What time is it?" I asked instead.

"It's almost nine now." Jisung answered after looking at his watch.

"I see." I replied. "Sorry about that guys."

"It's okay." Renjun assured me. "We know you're also tired since you've had a lot of stuff to do in school."

"Yeah, especially decorating the classroom." Kotaro added. "But honestly, you've been in school for quite sometime though."

"What she's been doing until she didn't come to bring us snack?" Haechan look at Kotaro with questionable face.

"Can't you tell?" Chenle and Renjun replied in unison instead.

"Sigh..." Kotaro look disappointed. "I'm glad I did not look up to you as my hyung." he said.

"Respect your older." I smack his head as usual.

"But he's the one who's acting like an idiot." Kotaro protest and I small his head again. Now, he's hiding by Jisung's side. "Hyung, protect me."

"I can't." Jisung replied immediately.

"What?! Why?! Did she bribe you?" Kotaro asked with surprised.

"She's my mother." Jisung stand up and hug me.

"I do not regret adopted you." I said, hugging him back.

"Renjun hyung..." Kotaro whined towards Renjun now.

"Sorry, I'm also Ama's son." he replied with his hand stopping Kotaro.

"Same here." Jaemin walk to my side.

"I'm not one of her child but she took me as her cousin." Jeno said.

"I'm with Jeno actually." Haechan goes to Jeno.

"Mark hyung?" Kotaro looked really desperate as to hug someone and so he look at Mark.

"I'm your brother-in-law." Make replied without hesitation.

It made me widen my eyes by surprise after hearing so words. Kotaro eyes also widen while the other NCT Dream looked back at Mark in disbelief with there eyes widen too. As of me, I felt warm out of no reason when Mark replies that word.