Chapter 34: Human's life

(Japanese)

Ama's P.O.V

"Do I really have to wear this?" Kitsune ask after he accept the shirt I have him.

"Yeah." I replied. "I mean, today is the day I want to bring you out exploring the human world." I explain.

"You do know I hate human, except you." he protest.

"I know but remember, this is your punishment for leaving me for such a long time." I helped him remember one of the reason why I should do this to him.

"Fine." he said and I turn around. "I'm ready." he said then I turn around, facing him.

"Now you look like a normal modern day male human." I give him a thumbs up. He's wearing the shirt that I gave him which is a buttoned shirt, a jeans and of course, a coat to survive in this weather. He still keep those scarf that I gave him. "Except with those mask that you still wearing." I added, looking worried.

"I told you, the mask stay!" he back away, holding his mask firmly.

"Yeah, yeah." I said. "Besides, even if you are invisible to human, I am still able to see you. Thanks to your locution brush." I added, looking at the symbol on my chest that he gave me.

"You got a strong point." Kitsune gives in.

"So, shall we?" I said, ready to exit the forest.

At first he look anxious but slowly, he starts to give in and follows me to the other side of the forest. When we arrived, I can already see the building and Kitsune seem to be mesmerised as his head look up watching at the skyscrapers.

"Okay, here's the rule." I gain his attention. "While we're eating or doing anything fun, even somehow shopping, you have to reveal yourself. But if we are walking and do nothing, you can disappear from the human sight. Deal?"

"Why?" Kitsune ask before giving out his answers.

"At least I won't look like a crazy high school girl talking to a thin air." I explain to him. "I mean, at least help me protect my sanity and dignity please."

"It's a deal then." Kitsune replied and I smile at him.

"I haven't take any breakfast yet, so let's start our day inside of a café." I said then lead the way as he follows me on my sight, still looking at the view.

"Ama, why there's less people? Are humans really in low population?" he ask while walking towards the destination.

"Not really, depends on the country." I replied. "But since today is working day, most people are doing their job. That's why, there's less people on the road today."

"What's working?" he ask.

"It's like guardians duty but they got money as they work." I answered.

"What's money then?" he ask another question.

"Money is a currency that used in humans everyday life such buying what they want and what they need." I answered.

"So money is really useful." he come to a conclusion.

"It certainly does." I agreed to that statement. "However, money can be your friend and your worst enemy too."

"Why?" he sound confusing as he face at me.

"Money can be your friend if you spend it sensibly." I give out the pros first. "But, you will be blinded if you have too much and don't know how to use it. Resulting that you are using it to spend on something useless just to show off in front of someone else. This is known as deadly sin of greed."