Chapter 10: VOEZ origin

(Korean)

Mark's P.O.V

"Do I really have to do this?" Haechan look at Fen.

"Everyone must." Hanmi look at him.

"But I'm a man!!!" he whines.

"Shut up, weak human." Fen said, made him quiet while holding his hand.

"No buts and all, we did together means you also must." Ama look at him while Jisung, Jaemin and Renjun are behind her.

"Now," Fen said. "Stay still."

"Goodbye my manliness." Haechan fake a cry while Fen apply a nail polish on his hand.

This morning, when we arrive to the school, VOEZ are kinda screwing around with the four who stay in the boarding house. Sadly, I'm also the victim of the nail polish moment. However, the three who's behind Ama right now are lucky to not to be the victim. They just said they are a man but in the end, they hide behind Ama.

My nail are coloured in black and I just can't stop staring at it. Jeno and Chenle also got one. I have no idea how evil the VOEZ are right now. Even the boys are wearing the nail polish and did it for us. Surprisingly, Ama who does not like makeup also wear a nail polish on her hand. It's purple though.

As soon as Haechan finished, he whine again while looking at Ama, "Why must Jisung, Jaemin and Renjun don't have to do it?"

"Don't look at me, they're just too cute to handle." Fen give him her glare.

"And why you guys hide behind Ama noona?" Jeno look at the three of them.

"She's our guardian angel." the three said then get on their knees and praise her like she have a light behind her.

"Technically their mother now." Jihun point to her while blowing his nail so the polish is dry.

"Really? Who's our father then?" Jaemin look at her while giving her a sparkling looks.

Ama close her book then look at Jaemin and said, "I'm a single mother to you guys now."

"We'll make you the best mother ever." Renjun said and the three hug her.

"So you adopt them now?" I squint my eyes to her.

"Yeah, since they learn how to be a villain, I should have an heir right?" she look at my direction with her eyes close.

"Why can't you adopt me?" Haechan look at Ama.

Ama open her eyes then scan him. "I raise no whiny kid." she said, dissing him.

"That hurt." Haechan fake his look like hurting while holding his left chest.

"Whatevs, Donghyuck." Ama said, continuing her reading after the three pull away.

"I told you, don't call me Donhyu-."

"We don't care you whiny child." VOEZ said in perfect symphony which made Haechan stay silent.

I put my chin on the table then sigh in disappointment and ask, "How come you guys are so cool to be a student?"

They all look at me with an unpleasant face. Even Ama is. They are like disgusted by me somehow. I just realise that I talk a words that shouldn't be spoken to them as they give me death glares and awkward silent.

"Cool kids are so... American." Yoshi roll his eyes.

"We are cool but not like the peasants cool." Jihun added.

"We're more likely to be famous whenever there's a competitions and cool in terms of music." Ming said.

"And we are villain like cool." Ama added.