Chapter 13: Sports Day

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

As usual, when the sun rise up, my alarm clocks ring as I already set the time for me to start the day. By day, I mean today is Saturday. Which is sports day. I can't believe that time move faster now. For one whole week, the students have been practicing their sports for this exact moment. I'm not even allow to see the NCT Dream and my sons. On the other hand, turns out my friends have to join plenty of activities except for me and Jihun. Each year, our sports day will start from 9 in the morning until 7:30 p.m. or around that.

When I finished showering, I wear a formal uniform since I don't have to do any sports. First before I leave, I'll make sure my camera is okay and clean. I put it inside of the designated sling bag and go out of my room, greeted by Yoshi and Jihun as usual in the lobby. Jihun wore his school uniform while Yoshi wore the designated football jersey. It makes him look muscular.

Oh yeah, last weekend on Sunday, both of them came back in one piece and no bruises at all. They did bought me a souvenir which is a plastic mineral. I still accept it anyways. But then again, they didn't share the experience about there with me nor the others.

We eat our breakfast as usual and the others arrive. However, a lot of student also arrived early and since it is sports day, they won't biter us as they are anxious about their games. We found piece eventually ever since they're scared about it.

"Good luck everyone except for Jihun." I give thumbs up to them.

"Thanks." Yoshi said.

"I wonder who might be our opponent." Ming nudge his head.

"Us of course." Jeno arrived with the other three.

"You'll ready to lose Matrix students." Haechan thumbs down to us. His picking a fight though.

"Still dreaming about that?" Fen started now.

"Everyday." Haechan replied.

"Right..." I squint my eyes at him. "We have to gather at the school field first."

"Oh," Jaemin gain our attentions. "Ama noona, the hyungs are confirm to come."

"How come they don't? They need to support you guys." I said, pinching his innocent face.

"Ama, I heard you have to do two stuff." Fen flick her fingers in front of me.

"What do you have to do Ama noona?" Jeno ask.

"I have to take picture and take in charge of the red crescent." I answered. It's gonna be tough, especially when I'm the leader of the VOEZ have to do it.

"You guys better go now." Ming said to the exchange students.

"What about you guys?" Renjun ask.

"We have to help they teacher prepare both field first." Ming answered.

"Okay then, see you guys later." Haechan said and they all live.

As there's no one near us anymore, we smirk evilly to each other and get closer. I clear my throat and said, "I know they're younger than us but still, don't show any mercy on them and everyone else, got that?"

"Got it." everyone answered.

"So what's the plan?" Hanmi brings out.

"The plan is simple." I said. "You guys have to show your 25% of energy. If they're winning, increase up to 75%. And if your teammates are tired, take their place and use all of your energy until you debilitate them."

"This gonna be fun." Yoshi smile evilly and we pulled away.

"Morning guys." someone greet and made us startled and we look at the direction. It was Mark and the other two.