Ending: Doyoung

(Korean)

Doyoung's P.O.V

"Hyung," I heard anyone who is younger than me called whoever that is older than him and since I don't know who he is calling, I just keep on staring on the window. "Hyung..." the sound is getting louder. "Doyoung hyung!" he said my name then.

"What?!" I glare at the whole NCT who are resting right now.

"Whoa chill hyung." Jungwoo said with a clam gesture on his hand.

"Sorry." I simply said then turn back to the glass window staring at the opposite room of our practice room.

"Aren't you gonna rest?" one of them asked.

"Wait..." I said as look closely and finally saw the door of the opposite practice finally open.

Then, I switch my eyes to ear so if could the new trainee conversation. Let me rephrase that, Kotaro's conversations. It's almost a month since I haven't heard anything about his sister news and I know that he has been hiding something. Plus, this morning I overheard him saying that he's gonna go to his school when it is still morning, and today is weekend. He kept a secret so I'm gonna find it myself.

"Why are you leaving so soon Kotaro?" I heard one of the trainer ask Kotaro faintly.

"I have to go to my school." he simply replied.

"Why?" his friend asked.

"It's because my sister have a grad..." it became faint as they walk away.

"Now I rest." I refer to the rest of the members then walk out of the practice room with my coat and ignoring Taeyong's command and question.

Since I know that Kotaro is hiding something from me and the rest of the member, it is up to me to take action and find out what is that he's been hiding all this time. Plus, I did hear he said his sister. I knew it, I always knew it that Ama is still alive in some ways. Right now, I am following him discreetly while trying to figure out what he said at the last part when he had a conversation with his friends.

He got outside of the building and I still following him secretly without him knowing. By then, I saw him enter a flower shop and so do I but I try my best not to let him notice me and even standing faraway so he couldn't see me but I can hear him.

"Here to pickup the flower?" the store owner asked.

"Yeah." Kotaro said and the store owner gave him a bouquets of flower and a card.

"Thank you." Kotaro said then leave the shop.

On the other hand, instead of me going out and still continue to follow Kotaro, I walk out of my hiding spot inside of the flower shop and greet the store owner than asked him a question about the flowers Kotaro bought.

"Miss, can I know the that the previous customer bought for?" I asked the store owner.

"You mean the kid just now?" the store owner asked and I nod my head. "It's just a flower to congratulate her sister since today is his sister graduation." the store owner explained.

So I am right about Kotaro has been hiding secrets about his sister. Furthermore, her sister is still alive. My heart felt at ease now that I know that Ama is still alive. Hopefully she is fine as well. Since I am already out in the open and following Kotaro, might as well buy a bouquet of flowers and attend Ama's graduation.

"Can I have a bouquet of flower too?" I ask the store owner.

"Sure, which flower do you want?" the store owner asked.