Chapter 24: Offers

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"That's all for today class." Miss Herin stop the teaching as the school bell rang, indicating the school time is already over.

"Hanging out today or you have homework to finished?" I ask as I pack my stuff.

"Ming is going out so Yoshi and I are gonna follow him." Jihun answered.

"Is it another place where girls are not allowed?" I ask a so zipping my bag.

"Let me rephrase that, we're gonna go to his house and do a study group for business studies." he said.

"Oh yeah, that topic, I forgot." I snap my fingers.

"Aren't you gonna have a study group too?" he said and finally stand up from his seat.

"Fen and Hanmi have tuition teacher to help them." I replied. "But the NCT Dream do need my help."

"Again!?" he look at me with questioning face and I just nod my head as an answer.

"Oh, kids, before you go out." Miss Herin stop us as we by the door. "I forgot to distribute this paper. Can you give it to your friends too?" she hand us a paper saying something.

"What is this?" Jihun showed her the paper.

"Since this will be your last year of school, the headmistress has decided to have a senior year camp." Miss Herin answered.

"So this is our permission letter whether we could come or not." I said it in a statement.

"Yes." Miss Herin respond. "Have a good weekend guys." she said and leave the classroom.

"You too Miss." Jihun and I said it in unison.

"Back to the topic." Jihun suggest and I look at him. "What is your business project?" he ask. "And aren't you gonna do it together with Fen and Hanmi?"

"Fen and Hanmi always busy so we decided to do individually." I answered the last question first. "I'm doing my business like almost everyday."

"The café?" he look at me weirdly as we enter the lift.

"Where's the others?" I realise a there's only me and Jihun are inside of the lift.

"I think Ming and Yoshi are waiting for me right now." he answered.

"I see." I nod my head. "So anyways, yeah, the café is my business."

"Isn't it under the headmistress?" he look at me weirdly and the lift door open, revealing the locker room.

"Yeah." I answered and open my locker. "But the headmistress gave me the permission to have the café for a week just for the project."

"And the employee?" he said then close his locker.

"Mark and I." I answered and close my locker.

"You two sure are partners in crime this year." he said with an intimidating jealousy sound.

"Well, VOEZ are always and forever be my partners in crime." I replied and both of us walk back towards the lift.

"I will never hurt you." Jihun hug me and I just smile in amusement.

"I know you won't." I said and hold his arm which suffocating my neck right now.

"Speaking of that," he release the hug. "Are you still... you know... that?" he seems agitated to say it but I understand what he meant.

My gaze lowered and show him a little bit of sadness. "After that incident, I'm afraid I cannot trust anyone if I ever get into it."

"Time heals Ama." Jihun pat my back. "And we are here to support you. However, you have to escape those past and move on to your next path."