Moving to Cali. Chpt. 1

Well, today was the day Zoey's life was going to change. She is moving to LA with her brother so he can be on a boy band and possibly for her to gain more experience for her social media following. Luckily, she gets to leave behind all the hate from her home town.

ZOEYS POV
I am all packed and ready to go until I realized I only had a hour until our flight. "Uggh" I said not wanting to get up from scrolling through my phone.

"BEEP BEEP" I jolted up from the car horn and made my way out of the house to go to the airport.

"Jonah! What was that for!" I said.

"To get you out of bed! Now let's go before we miss our flight!" Jonah replies.

"Ugggh."

Time skip to plane ride

JONAHS POV
I've recently been worrying about how Zoey is going to react when she finds out four other guys will be living in the same house as us. She still doesn't even know who the guys are! All she knows is something about a boy band.

"So who are these guys that are in the band" Zoey asks.

"I will give you their insta users so you can stalk them a little before you meet them." I replied. I handed Zoe my phone.

ZOEYS POV
Jonah just gave me these boys instas and may I say, dayummm! I scrolled a little to far in the one named Daniels page and saw he used to be on American Idol. That's how I know the name! I think to myself.

"Hehehe" I quietly laugh.

"What's up, Zoe?" Jonah looks up at me.

"Umm it's nothing!" Jonah looks over my shoulder at my phone and sees me looking at one of these kids pictures and I scroll down and see it was posted two years ago.

"Ohhh is my sister a stalker?" Jonah asks.

"Umm... no why would you say that?" I replied unsure.

"Well that was posted two years ago. If you weren't a stalker you wouldn't mind me doing this" he double taps on the photo.

"NO!" I scream and almost everyone on the plane turns and stares. "Great now I'm going to look like a stalker!" I almost yell.

JONAHS POV
Okay, I feel kinda bad about what I did but I don't want my 17 year old sister falling for one of these guys!

"Jonah," Zoey says, "can I get Daniels number so I can tell him why I liked a pic from years ago?"

"Sure, make sure you tell him how YOU were scrolling through" I reply. I give her Daniels number and pray he doesn't flirt with her.

ZOEYS POV
Text convo
Zoey- lol this prob sounds like me being a stalker, but my bro is in ur band
Daniel- oh hi! Which guy is ur bro? Also what's ur name🙃
Zoey- My name is Zoey, im seventeen, and im related to jonah. Wbu?
Daniel- well, hello ma'am! I'm Daniel, 18, and not related to Jonah!
Daniel- so what's up!
Zoey- well I'm on a plane for two more hours and i hate planes! Wbu wasssup?
Daniel- I'm good now that I'm talking to u🙃😉
Daniel- I got to Cali yesterday and getting my stuff into the house. It's huge!
Zoey- kool I'm getting there in a few hours😣 can't wait though!
Daniel- can't wait to meet u😋
Zoey- in going to sleep now! good night Danny boy😘😘
Daniel- good night lovey☺️☺️
End of text convo

A/N
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Jonahs not so Little Sister!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda