Big bro Corbyn Chpt. 19

JONAHS POV
When I woke up, I decided to wake up Zoe too. As I went to her room, Daniel opened the door: shirtless. What? Did they? They did!

Skip to after convo
I feel kind of bad for screaming so loud. The entire house probably heard me. Well, I guess she shouldn't sleep around with my band mates!

I heard someone walk down the stairs. It was Daniel. "Jonah, please let me explain." I hear him say.

"There is nothing to explain. You fucked my sister. I can never look at you the same, Daniel."

"No! Let me explain what happened, Jonah!"

"There is nothing to explain!" At this point we were both yelling. After I said that, Zoey walks down stairs.

"Jonah, you are so full of yourself! Let the kid explain!" She says.

ZOEYS POV
I decided to get up because I heard yelling. I changed into a gray t-shirt that was on my floor. I walked into the living room and hear Jonah and Daniel screaming.

"Jonah, you are so full of yourself! Let the kid explain!" I yell.

"It's hard to let him do that when you are wearing his shirt!" Jonah yells. I look down and it is indeed his shirt he took off before he feel asleep.

"Well, that's besides the point, Jonah!" I scream and run into the first room I see, which just so happens to be Corbyns room.

He was awake on his phone. I slammed the door and slid down sobbing. "Oh my god, Zoe! Are you okay? What happened!" Corbyn asks me.

"Jonah is being a bitch about me and Daniel sleeping in the same room! We didn't even do anything besides fucking cuddle!" You tell through sobs. Corbyn is like my other, not as overprotective, brother.

Corbyn picks me up to his bed and hugs me. We sit like that for what seemed like forever.

Calm yourselves, we didn't do anything! He has a girlfriend! You sick minded children!

I feel asleep and Corbyn lifted me, brought me to my room, and tucked me in. "Get some sleep, baby sis." He says and leaves my room closing the door. I feel asleep thinking about Daniel.

DANIELS POV
As Jonah and I were screaming, Zoe walked down. Well, I guess she found my shirt! Next thing I know she ran into Corbyns room sobbing.

"See what you did, Jonah!" I say

"This is not my fault!" He yell back. I run out of the house angry, upset, I don't know how I feel.

I always knew I liked Zoe, but I don't know if she feels the same way about me! Ugh! Next thing I knew I was at the park. I sat down on the bench watching happy couples take walks down the trails thinking: that could be us.

A/N
Hey guys! So this is a decent chapter so I'm only posting one today!

I hope you keep reading! Enjoy!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda