Captured pt. 3 Chpt. 33

ETHANS POV (different, I know)
I'm going to take Zoey to New York to get her away from Grayson. He has gone insane!

"Good morning boys!" I whispered to the five boys sitting chained to the wall.

"Let us go!"

"What do you eat with us!"

"Where is my sister!"

"I'm ready to beat your ass!"

"Fuck you!" Were all things I heard from them.

I turned to them and whispered, "okay. My brother is crazy. I don't know how he got like this! You, the short one, I made your chains lose so you could help the rest of you guys. I'm taking Zoey to New York to get away from my brother. Blondie, I contacted your girlfriend and she said that we could stay with her on Long Island till you guys come. Come find us there after Gray is in jail. I told Zoe this all already and she is fine with it. Here are the keys to your chains. Zoe and I need to leave right now. Good luck Why Don't We!" I told them and left.

Zoe was already in the car so when I got in, I turned off my 'find your friends' locator. As we pulled up to the airport, we bolted to bag check so we could board our plane.

ZOEYS POV
I trust Ethan. He helped me through my abusive relationship with his brother and called the cops in him because I refused to do it myself or tell my big bro Jonah. Pretty much, Ethan saved my life, and I'm ready for him to do it again.

A few hours later on the plane I hear "we will be landing please buckle your seatbelt" over the intercom. We buckled our seat belts and I texted Christina that we are going to land now.

We picked up our bags and I was searching for Christina. As I saw her I dropped my bags and ran to her. "ITS MY MAMA FUCKING CHICKEE!" I yelled. At this point almost everyone was staring at us. I jumped into her arms and she spun around.

"I can't believe this is the first time we are meeting in real life!" She says.

"Your mama chickee! I can't get over it!" I'm said still yelling. We made our way to the train, because apparently that's how she gets everywhere, to get to her house.

ZACHS POV
So Ethan called me the short one! How dare he! At least I have the most Instagram followers in the band!

I slipped my hand through the chains and grabbed the keys unhooking the rest of the guys. There was one window in the room, but it was blocked off by steal bars. Daniel is pretty strong, but I don't know if he could bend that enough for one of us to wiggle through.

GRAYSONS POV
Ethan said he was going to the store with Zoe a few hours ago. I went to my tracking app and neither E or Zoe has their locations on. Well, they must be having some fun! I decided to let that boy band to have the week off. That means I won't go down to their cellar for a week. I might throw them some apples through the food shoot, which is I put some food down a tube that leads to where they are.

A/N
MAMA FUCKING CHICKEE! Yup her and Corbyn are my parents.

K bai

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda