Hangover. Chpt. 97

Sorry, I'm going to change my posting schedule, details tbd

ZOEYS POV
I wake up to my fingers being slightly inside... me. They are moist and so is the bed under my... area. I'm startled by a body moving behind me and an arm secured around me. That's when a monster headache hits.

What happened last night?

"Oh, your awake!" I hear Daniel say behind me. I make a sharp turn witch causes my head to burn on the side.

"What happened last night!" I nearly yell through my already strained voice.

"Shh, baby. You went out with Yazmeen last night and got super drunk." I look down and see I'm not in my original outfit.

"Did you... change my clothes?"

"Uh... no. You did yourself before I got into the room.

"Do you know about anything from last night?"

"No, babe. But what I do know is that you need rest. I can tell your hungover."

I roll my eyes and lay down.

DANIELS POV
She lays back down and I run down stairs to grab some aspirin and water: I hope this works.

"How did she even get drunk!" I yell at Yazmeen  who just walked through the door.

"It wasn't my fault! I left her alone for like... twenty minutes!"

"You left her alone! You know what someone could've done to her!"

"Don't worry, she was talking to a wall the whole night, literally."

"She was talking to a wall? And you didn't record that for me!"

"I'm sorry! It was really funny. She said its name was Taylor or something!"

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter/ late post!

As I said, my posting schedule will change soon, but I'm not sure what it will change to...

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda