Arriving in California Chpt. 2

Skip to after plane ride

ZOEYS POV
As Jonah and I were leaving the airport, I was stopped by a fan! My first real life fan! I had 250k subscribers on YouTube and 1.2mil on insta. After talking a bit, Jonah and I got an uber and went to our new house in California!

When we pulled up there were two more cars already in the drive way which was suspicious considering only me and Jonah were sharing a house.

Before we walked in, Jonah finally said, " Hey so we are sharing a house with the entire band! Great let's walk in!" He spoke so fast I couldn't respond.

"What!" I yelled.

"It's fine! The guys are really nice!"

"Your lucky they are hot, or else I wouldn't do this."

"Great!"

When we walked In to the house you could see how huge it was. I texted Daniel.

Text convo
Zoey-Daniel we r here😋 come down stairs whenever
Daniel- yayyyy! I get to meet my new best friend!🤗🤗🤗
Zoey- settle down Danny phantom!
End of text convo

Did he think of me as just a friend? I might like him but I don't know if Jonah will allow it.
"Zoey! Jonah!" I hear from a voice that is running down the stairs. "I've been waiting for you guys!" Revealing the is was Daniel speaking.

"Me and my stalker sister can't wait to get to know you and the guys!" Jonah says as I slap his arm.

"I'm not a stalker so stop telling people that!" I stated.

"What about you scrolling two years back into da-" he gets cut off by me putting my hand over his mouth. Daniel just looks at us with a puzzled expression.

"So," I say trying to start a conversation, "who's cars are in the drive way?"

"One is mine and the others is Zach's. Don't expect him to use it often he sucks at driving, and is to young!" Daniel says. "He is upstairs if you want to say sup."

"Okay I'll keep that in mind!"

A/N-
so I know this is rlly short but I need time to get to the drama😂 hope u keep reading!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda