Breakups pt. 2. Chpt. 43

DANIELS POV
I am still really sad about the break up. I never loved Aspen, so I don't know why I am so sad! Zoe has been trying to cheer me up, but nothing have really worked. I would be happy for a few hours, but then be depressed again. I heard a knock on my door, so I went to go open it. I saw Zoe standing there holding more watermelon.

"Daniel, please tell me what's wrong." She says.

"Zoe, you already know what's wrong!" I tell her in a calm voice. We both go to sit down on my bed.

"Tell me how you feel."

"I- I don't know! I have never has to deal with something like this before!"

"I know heart break sucks, but you will get through it, and I will be with you until you do!"

"I know, thank you for being such a great friend!"

ZOEYS POV
"I know, thank you for being such a great friend!" He says to me. Does he think of me as only a friend?  

He was spilling all his feelings to me and his ocean eyes looked like they where waterfalls. I feel so bad! He doesn't deserve this! He is such a nice, funny, caring, cute, talented, hot, adorable, and amazing guy! I don't know why she would ever cheat on him.

My shoulder is now soaked from him crying into it. "In so sorry that I got you into my problems, Zoe, you don't deserve it!"

"Daniel, you don't deserve any of this! I would do anything just to see you smile!" He looks at me and smirks realizing what I just did.  "I just want you to feel better. All the guys miss you, and I miss the real you. The one who always made me smile, made me laugh, the Dance el that is my best friend, and the personality I adore!"

"Your so cute." He says in the way you would talk to a puppy.

"Get some sleep, idiot! I will be back to wake you up for rehearsals! Goodnight, Seavey!"

"Good night, Marais!"

@ZoeyAnn I swear I'd walk, I'd run, I'd even learn to fly, just to see you smile💜💜📸- Jonahmarais Liked by Seaveydaniel, loganpaul, and 29,937 othersSeaveydaniel: 💙💙User2938: r Jonah and her dating?Usee111: User2938 no they r j brother and sis...

📸- Jonahmarais
Liked by Seaveydaniel, loganpaul, and 29,937 others
Seaveydaniel: 💙💙
User2938: r Jonah and her dating?
Usee111: User2938 no they r j brother and sister
User: purple hair?
User29939: hoe
User10: slut
Whydontwemusic: ayyy our song! Buy it on iTunes, Spotify, or anywhere else you buy your music! Also check it out on YouTube! Link in description!
ZoeyAnn: sorry boys, link is not in the discerption🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

A/N
I'm actually so dumb! I wrote this entire thing in one of my other books thinking it was this one! I was about to post it, then I realized it was wrong so I had to copy and paste everything from the wrong book to the correct book!

Comment questions you would like me to answer! It could be about me, the story, or anything really!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda