Meeting Logan! Chapt. 39

JONAHS POV
Today, we are shooting our music video for our song "Nobody Gotta Know" with the Logan Paul! We all got suspenders and bow ties and we're getting ready to serenade girls.

We headed to his apartment. As we walked in, he introduced the Logang to us. "THAS MY BOIS! We got Jonah, we got Daniel, we got Zach, we got Jack, we got Corbyn with a 'y' though!" Logan said. "Woah, who is the girls guys! They are younger than me and already smashing!"

"Oh, Logan this is my sister Zoey!" I tell him, and the logang of corse!

"But really, which one of the guys are you dating right now?" Logan asked Zoe.

ZOEYS POV
"But really, which one of the guys are you dating right now?" Logan asked me.

"None. But which one are you dating?" I asked him.

"Obviously noodle hair jack!" We all laughed and went back to work. They didn't really tell me what the plan was for this video, so I just followed them around.

By the end of the day, all of the guys got numbers besides Corbyn because he is loyal to Mama Chickee.

As we walked back into Logan's apartment, the guys were still all singing. "You guys can stop singing now, we finished shooting!" Logan says.

"No! Keep singing!" I say. The listen  to me  and sang all of their songs.

We were messing around in his apartment for a while. I jumped on logans back while he was vlogging and I started to shout ot my Instagram. "@ZoeyAnn on Instagram and twitter!" I said a few times.

"Daniel, come get your girlfriend off of me!" Logan yells.

"We aren't dating!" Daniel and I say in unison.

"You guys sure about that? Cue couple montage!" Logan says to his camera. "It's going to show how both of you looks like a couple during the vlog!" I playfully slapped his arm and he acted like it hurt.

We left his apartment and all I could think about was when I could see that montage!

A/N
Hmm I don't know what to say right now!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda