Chapter 102

ZOEYS POV
"Hey!" Yazmeen screams as she walks through my door, don't worry, I have her a key! "This place looks so... depressing." She says and clicks her tongue.

"I know, I don't have the time to do anything!" I reply.

"You mean you don't want to do anything, well that's why I'm here!" She says and I groan.

Yazmeen gets me dressed into normal clothes that aren't pajamas and drags me to her car. "Do I have to go?" I ask.

"You don't have to, but how do you think a stripper pole will look in the middle of your kitchen?"

"Fine!" I buckle my seatbelt and she speeds, way faster than the speed limit may I say, and drives to Targét

"We're here!" She shrieked. The only time I come here is to but some ice cream... "Get up, Get yp, Get up!" I take my time to undo my seatbelt before getting out of the car.

"Now what?" I ask.

"I'm going to play designer for a day, and you will watch!"

"What if I don't want you to be my designer?"

"That stripper pole keeps sounding better and better, doesn't it?" I sigh and follow her into the store filled of anyone from crying babies, arguing parents, and bratty teenagers.

I follow Yazmeen around as she picks out some really pretty things, and maybe some clothes, but hey, who's counting?

"This would look so hot on you!" She says and puts a bikini against my body.

"My body is not in shape right now."

"Are you kidding me! Hunny, you so skinny I should really be telling you to eat! But go try this on!"

"You realize this is not covering, like, anything?"

"That's the point!"

Time skip

"Okay, maybe I did have fun today."

"You always have fun when your with me!"

"That's very true..."

A/N
Enjoying the book?

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda