Loveys place! Chpt. 30

ZOEYS POV
As we pulled up to a house, Daniel told me it was one of his old friends. He knocked on the door and a blonde girl answered. "Omg! Daniel, it's been so long: too long!" She says. Why is she so bubbly?

"Hey Lovey! This is my friend Zoe, Zoe this is my friend Lovey!" He says.

"Omg! Your Lovey, Lovey James! Your a singer!" I kinda fan girled... only a bit.

"Yes I am! Hey Zoe! Good to meet you!" She replies.

"So, Lovey, I already told you why we needed to come here. We need to keep us very low key. I guess that means no Snapchat, intagram, or younows with any trace of us." Daniel tells her.

"Gotcha! I can't wait to reconnect with you! And get to know you better!" Lovey said still with the same peppy attitude.

We all went inside and we put our stuff in the guest bedroom. "So, what do you guys want to do?" She asks.

"I'm down for whatever!" I replied.

"I'm tired and it's late. We should go to sleep!" Daniel said.

"Your right. I only have the one spare room, so either both of you could share the room, or one of you have my room and I will take the couch!" She tells us.

"I think we can share a room!" He says.

"Goodnight!" I say. We all head to our rooms. Daniel and I close the door and sigh. "Daniel, what are we going to do! It won't take them to long to find us!" I tell him.

"Don't worry about it! Let's go to sleep!" He says while dragging me to the bed. "Come on, it won't be the first time we slept in the same bed! Remember our movie nights in your room!"

"Those were the best! Well at least until Jonah yelled at you." I laugh. He got in bed then I did as well. I went to the other half and face the opposite way. Then, I felt an arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer. Then I turned around and sighed in relief because it was only Daniel. We fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N
So, I have no idea where this is going!

I'm listening to something different right now and it's hard for me to concentrate!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda