Wait. Chpt. 46

DANIELS POV
Today is the day. I'm going to do it! Wait, what am I going to say?

ZOEYS POV
I should just give up on Daniel. He hasn't asked me out, and I really like him! We can all tell he likes me, but he never really asked me.

What if I ask him? It is 2017! A woman can do anything a man can! But I want him to do it and I want it to be romantic, or corny.

ZAHCS POV
Ugggh. I'm Zoey's best friend and I know how hard she is crushing on Daniel. I'm the only one who is to young for her, so we are best friends! I'm going to talk to Daniel about it.

"Dude, when are you asking her out?" I say as I walk into Jack and Daniels room making sure Zoe wasn't in there.

"I don't know man! I want it to be corny yet romantic!" He tells me.

"Legit, that's what Zoe said. Shit"

"About what? Why did she say that?"

"Dude, I just fucked up!" I say to Jack.

"Yup, your by yourself on this on!" Jack pats me on my back and leaves the room.

"Does she want me to ask her out?" Daniel asks.

"Um... maybe..."

"Zach! Please! Tell me!"

"She really likes you!"

"Your lying to me, Zach!"

"No! Anytime we go out for Starbucks, she only talks about you! She was devastated when you started dating Aspen, but better when she broke your heart. I think she is in love with you." I say whispering the last part.

"I think I'm in love with her..." Daniel says looking up at me.

"Ask her out!"

"How?"

"I'll help you, in her best friend! I know everything. Probably once she knows, I will know how good you are in bed... I guess that's what a best friend is for?" I say more as a question at the end.

"I think I'm pretty good!" He says as I walk out of the room with my hands over my virgin ears.

A/N
To be honest, I don't know how I'm doing this. I've kept up with my everyday post and it's currently the third day of school. If you see mostly Instagram based updates, that's why. It very easy and quick to write, yet it could open up so much about the story!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda