Chapter 103

YAZMEENS POV
So, I'm heading over to da bois' crib right now to hang with my lovely boy toy... I mean boyfriend... it's not my fault we like to fool around!

"I'm back, bitches!" I yell as I walk through the door. "You forgot to lock it again!"

Just as I open my mouth to say something else, Zach runs down the stairs, but slips and falls on the last one smashing his face into the floor. "Ow" He says muffled from the hard wood floor.

"Baby! Your face! Is it okay?!"

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine... I think." He finally gets up of the ground with his face perfect, as it always is.

"Thank the lord, my baby is okay!" I run over to him and give him a big hug.

"Babe, I know you can do more of that..." so, I start showering him in kisses. "That's better."

Daniel finally emerges from his room with some bimbo with no boobs and no ass. "I don't know why I did this. I'm sorry for wasting your time." He says and leads the slut out of the house.

"If you weren't even going to sleep with me, what was the point of me showing up!" She yelled and slammed the front door closed. Daniel leans against the door and slides his back down it. He said something, but it was so muffled by his hands over his face, I couldn't even hear.

DANIELS POV
Every time I look at a girl, I think of Zoey. Every time I see Jonah, I think of Zoey. I can't stand not being with her.

I fucked up. Real bad.

Now that girls throw themselves at me, I try to push myself to sleep with one of them, but every time I start to undress, I think of how Zoe and I never did it...

"Zoey, come back!" I yell into my hands.

I feels and hand patting my back. I look up and see Zach, "it's going to be okay, bub. We'll get you through this." He says to me.

"It won't get better. I know I'm going to have to see her happy, but I'm a mess."

"Your the one who become up with her! You have no right to feel like the victim!" Yazmeen yells towards me, "you broke that sweet little girls heart, and there is nothing that will fix it. You hear me? Nothing."

I just continue sobbing into my hands. I've ruined a perfect relationship, and two friendships: one with Jonah, and one with Yazmeen.

I fucked up. Really bad.

A/N
I'm back! So... I don't know what to write down here anymore.

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda