The next day. Chpt. 67

ZACHS POV
I woke up feeling flustered. I was all sweaty and my, down there, felt all weird. What is this feeling?

I heard my door open and Zoey walked in. My, down there, was hurting me really bad. "You okay?" She asks.

"Ye-Yeah. I'm f-fine I th-think..." I stutter not being able to look her in the eyes.

"You sure?"

"I think so..." she leaves my room and a few minutes later, Jonah walks in.

"Yo man," He said," you were moaning like crazy last night! Ha, your first kinda dream like that, I presume?" He asks. I think about it a second.

"How did you know! I- I didn't mean to! I know she's dating Daniel... why do I feel this way?" I say sorrowfully.

"Your a teenager. It happens. " he shrugs, "don't let Daniel find out, or he'll beat your ass!"

I roll my eyes, "thanks"

DANIELS POV
"What am I supposed to do about it, Corbyn!" I yell referring to Zach.

"Let it easy on him, he's still a ki-" I cut Corbyn off.

"No! He can't bring thinking about that stuff, she's my girlfriend! I don't know why to do." I say and sit on my bed.

"Remember why you were doing when you were his age?" Corbyn asks me.

"Yeah, I was going to church every Sunday! If one of my friends found out I thought about their girls like that, they'd beat me up, but I can't do that to him!" I say getting angry again.

"So, you thought about you friends girls like that?" He asks me.

"No, the first real relationship I have ever been in was this one, with Zoey, and I don't want to fuck it up..."

"Then do whatever she says, man. Happy wife is a happy life. " Corbyn pats me on the back and leaves my room. A few minutes later, Zoey walks in.

"Hey baby!" She says and sits next to me on my bed.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I ask.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... I think. I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"What are we going to do about Zach? I don't want to hurt him, but I can't stand how he thinks of you..."

"Baby, he's a teenager. Let him be. If he tries anything in real life, then we'll talk about it. Okay?"

"Yeah, now come here!" I yell playfully and tackle her softly into a cuddle. "I love you!" I kiss her forehead.

"I love you too." She says and slowly falls asleep.

ZACHS POV
So, I googled "how to get rid of a boner" and this is disgusting! How do you- ohhh. Damn that feels so good- I should do this more often! Mhmmm

A/N
I want to end this book, but I don't know how. If you have any ideas, don't be afraid to hit me up in my dms!

Also, maybe I didn't need to write that part and then end with Zach, you know...

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda