Knock! Chpt. 53

DANIELS POV
Okay. I'm all ready. I'm dressed and have everything planned out. Park, hike, sunset. Bam.

It's 5:58. I have two minutes until I pick her up... from her room. Across the hall... I got this. She really likes me, right? She wants to go out with me, right? She thinks I'm cute, right? No. She doesn't think I'm cute. She thinks I'm hot.

Okay. Just knock on her door! It's not that hard! It's not like the door will punch back... right? Okay! I can't chicken out! I got this! I can do it! Right?

Why am I so nervous! What if she doesn't like me? What if she hates me? What if she thinks I'm ugly? What if she thinks I'm only dating her for more followers? What is she thinks I'm not cute? Oh no. Stop thinking like that, Daniel! You got this!

Just knock on the door! If it hits back, then you know to always use the doorbell, that she doesn't have for her bedroom, instead of punching a door.

How would I feel if I was a door? Would I feel helpful or useless? Would I li- Stop it! Just knock on the god damn door!

As I was about to put my hand in her door, she opened it. "Hey Daniel! You ready to go?" She asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I say. I link our arms and walk downstairs.

A/N
Sorry for no chapter yesterday! I had my first day of my second dance class! I could make an entire rant about some of the other girls, but that would be longer than the real chapter!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote, comment, and follow me on Instagram!
Ilyg!
-Manda