Pizza. Chpt. 71

Ok, I've decided to make a second book, which will be a continuation of this one! Details are tbd!

JONAHS POV
As we pulled up to the house with the pizza, I was yelling at the guys to wait until we got inside to eat it.

I turned off the car and grabbed the pizzas. We walked to the door with the guys following behind me. I reach into my pocket, and then I remember that I left my keys inside. We start banging in the door waiting for either Zoey or Daniel to open it, but after a few minutes, still no answer.

I pull out my phone and call Daniel. From outside, I hear is phone right and the. The ringing stops and he answers the phone. "Hey Jonah, where are you?" He asks sounding like I woke him up.

"Open the door, or else no food!" I yell.

"Okay, coming!" He says and hangs up. We hear footsteps coming towards the door. Daniel opens it and is hold Zoey who is attached to him still sleeping. "We feel asleep, she's still sleeping, so be quiet!" He whisper- yells.

Daniel has his arms wrapped around the bottom my Zoe's legs, which are wrapped around his waits, and she has her arms looped around the back of his neck with her face dig into his chest. "Babe," I hear him whisper as we are all on the kitchen, "wake up before they eat all the food!"

Zoey rubs her eyes and leans in to kiss Daniel on the cheek. Before she can, I walk over to them, "okay, enough PDA. Food or no food!" I say. Zoey pouts and still give Daniel a peck on the lips.

DANIELS POV
Zoey and I walk to the kitchen hand in hand as we both get pizza. As we sat down, Zoe out her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and couldn't help but to smile. "You guys are so cute together!" Corbyn says.

"Not as cute as you and Christina though!" Zoey says back.

"Like, I know, but your right!" He says and shrugs. Zoey and I laugh and look at each other. We lock hands under the table and continue to eat our pizza before it gets cold.

Once we all finish up, Zoey tell us all to go relax while she does the dishes. None of us complain because we all hate doing dishes.

When we all head to the living room, Jack asks me, "So, have you and Zoey... you know..."

"No, why?" I ask.

"And they never will." Jonah says being the overprotective older brother he is.

"Just wondering if you think she'd be good, what do think?" Jack asks.

"No, don't answer that, I don't need to bear this!" Jonah says and covers his ear.

"What are you guys talking about?" Zoey says as she walks in.

"Just some guy stuff, babe. Come sit down!" I say motioning towards my lap. She nods and sits down.

I wrap my arms around Zoe's waist and I pull her closer. She looks at me and smiles. "Guys, we're right here." Zach says.

"Oppps!" Zoey shrugs and pecks my lips.

A/N
Hey guys, I hope you read the info at the top!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda