Girls night! pt. 2. Chpt. 95

I've been wondering, who've been here since I just started this book? Because you guys would be the MVP's. Thank you all for reading, though I'm not nearly done with this series yet...

YAZMEENS POV
So, I'm thinking of taking Zoey out to a bar or a club: definitely a club. I already had two fake ID's made for us, so I knew there would be no problem, I know a guy.

"Where are we going?" Zoey asks me.

"Don't worry about it, you'll have one of the best nights of your life!" I holler in the back of the Uber getting a strange look from the driver.

I hear another one of loud gulps from Zoe, which she tends to do a lot, and we pull up to the club.

I drag Zoe out of the car and while walking past security, I sway my hips a little. "Miss," one of them say, "go right in." He undos the velvet rope for Zoe and I to walk through.

Once we walk in, Zoey is noticeably taken aback by the loud music and many dancing bodies. "Go have fun!" I yell over the music, "I'll come find you in a bit, don't get to drunk!"

"What?!" I hear her yell as a disappear into the sea of bodies.

ZOEYS POV
Once Yazmeen leaves, I'm just standing in the middle of this unknown club alone. I walk over to the bar and sit down on one of the stools.

Ohh I like iced tea! "Excuse me? Can I get a Long Island Iced Tea?" I ask the bartender who just nods and starts crafting the drink. (Long Island iced tea is alcohol by the way, but she doesn't know that)

Once the bartender hands me my drink, I reach down in to my bad but then he stops me, "on the house!" I says and smiles.

"Thank you!" I yell over the blaring music. I start to sip down the cool beverage

I guess people thought I was poor or something because they kept buying me drinks. I didn't know what they were, but it looked like water, so I assume it is.

Time skip

YAZMEENS POV
I start to look for Zoey because who knows what she's doing. I finally find her sitting at a table talking to a wall, oh no: she's drunk.

"Zoey!" I yell. She turns from the wall a second to look at me.

"Meet my friend Taylor, Yazmeen. She's really nice!" She says and giggles.

"Let's get you home!"

"Okay, bye Taylor!" She giggles again.

Once the Uber finally gets us to her house, I pick her up and walk her to the door. Zach is the first one to open it. "Her bab- what happened to her?" He asks worriedly.

"Just a little drunk..."

"Haha, you should have met my friend Taylor!" She sorts.

"Taylor was a wall sweetie." I say and Daniel walks down the stairs.

"Hey gu- baby!" He yells running over to scoop Zoey up into his arms.

"Haha, your pretty!" Zoey says and touches Daniels face.

"So are you, babe."

"What's your name?" She asks while giggling.

"I'm Daniel, your boyfriend."

"Yazmeen, look... he says he's my boyfriend! I guess I did good!"

A/N
Don't worry, the next chapter will keep you on your toes...

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda