Corbina. Pt. 3. Chpt. 83

I'm so so so sorry for no update yesterday! I was literally out all day and had no wifi. I thought I posted it, but I guess it didn't render. I'm so sorry! I had this writer and everything!

When I say Corbina, that means Corbyn and Christina... but you guys should know that already...

ZOEYS POV
As I walked down the stairs with Christina, Corbyn and Daniels jaws dropped. "I know I should've changed..." I whisper to Christina.

"They're staring because we look hot as fuck, so chill." She says to me and links arms with Corbyn.

"Um, what are we going to do...? We aren't public with our relationship yet..." I says to Daniel.

"Let's hope no one sees us!" He winks and throws me over his shoulder.

"Why can't we be that cute!" I hear Christina say while Dani and I are laughing walking to the car with me over his shoulder.

Dani and I sit in the back while Corbina sits in the front. Daniel rests on of his hands on my thigh and he other in his pocket while I dig my head into his chest.

"You guys are fucking goals!" Christina yells. Daniel and I just laugh and hold each other.

"Where are we going?" I finally ask.

"Some where... Daniel and I set up a surprise there..." Corbyn says with his eyes glued to the road, yet I can sense a smirk on his lips.

On the way to the location, I feel asleep on Dani's shoulder.

I'm shook (im S H O O K E T H. Hah) awake. I open my eyes and see Dani's face really close to mine. "Wake up, we're here!" He says.

I can already smell the salt water breeze and hear the waves crashing against rocks. I peck Daniels lips and hop out of my seat. "Let's go!" He yells. He grabs my hand and run towards where Corbina is already standing waiting for us.

"I love it." Christina and I say at the same time while looking at the scenery that looks like it would take hours to set up.

The set up was two big white tents with fairy lights strung from every point.

Dani and I are just laying My the white sand in our tent just staring at the clear dark sky. "I love you." He says.

"I love you more!"

"Nope!"

"Yup!"

"Nope" He says and pins me down with my arms above my head and him straddling my waist. "I- love- you- so- much." He said with a kiss in between each word.

"Hey Zoe, I was wond-" Christina stopped talking and looks at our positing. "I'll leave you two to it." She says and walks out. Dani and I laugh at he goes back to original position laying next to me.

A/N
Im really sorry for no update yesterday!!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda