Comments. Chpt. 85

Send to me your location and...
Focus on communication...

ZOEYS POV
"Why would someone comment that!" Daniel yells refereeing to my instagram comments on my last post.

"What do you mean?" I say looking up at a angry Daniel.

"It's says 'you'd look better in my bed... naked' with a winking face at the end!" He says screaming. I pull out my phone and open up Daniels page to his comments.

"'Choke me' 'daddy' 'fuck me daddy' 'I bet u got a big dick' do I need to continue?" I say quoting comments on his post.

"But why would some one say that to my girl?" He asks calmly.

"Because we aren't public yet" I say and shrug.

"Just wait till we are, the fans already love you!"

"Half of them will plan on killing me because I stole you away!"

"True, true" he sighs.

LIMELIGHTS POV
(You con pretend this is you if you want)
OH MY GAWD!
So I saw on a WDW drama account that Daniel and Zoey, Jonahs Sister, are totally dating!

Think, on Zoe's last post, Daniel said he "had fun at the beach," the Christina said she was also at the beach and so was Corbyn! They were totally having a double date!

We've also found the Aspen and Jack are totally hooking up again. Ugh

A/N
So late post. Not even going to lie, I'm pissed right now and I really didn't want to write, but I did.

Sorry for the short chapter!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda