Where is Daniel? Chpt. 20

ZOEYS POV
After I woke up from my nap I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy. Then I remembered what had just happened before I fell asleep.

I walked over to Daniels room to apologize for my brother, but when I walked in, no one was there. I started to search the house, he was no where to be found!

"Have anyone seen Daniel!" I yell. Zach and Jack walk down the stairs.

"No, I thought he was with you!" Jack said.

"No, I was sleeping" I reply.

"So where is he then!" Zach asks.

"How am I suppose to know!" The three of us try to call and text his phone, but we heard a ring go off in the kitchen. He forgot his phone at home.

It's been a few hours since I fell asleep. He could be anywhere! "Guys, I have no clue where he could have gone!" I say worried.

"Where does he go when he is stressed?" Jack asks us. I remembered something Daniel told me a while ago. I grabbed Jonah's car keys and ran to the door. "Where are you going?!"

"Trust me, get in the car!" I yell and slam the door not telling Jonah and Corbyn we left. "I think I know where he went!"

We drive a few minutes and I stop at the park. "He always comes here, trust me!" We get out of the car and start looking around. I know he loves to hike so I take off to the trails and run as far as me feet could take me. It was uphill the whole way.

As I reach the end of the trail, I see a figure sitting on the edge of the cliff with their feet dangling. "Daniel?" I whisper. The figure turns to me and runs towards me. They engulf me in a hug. "Daniel, I'm so happy your okay!" I start to cry into his chest.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I hope you are okay!" He tells me.

"Your the one who ran away!"

"And your the one who found me!" I text Jack and Zach saying I found Daniel. We start to watch the sunset together waiting for the other two to find us. "I'm so happy you found me." Daniel whispers to me.

"Me too." I lay my head in his shoulder watching the sunset.

@seaveydaniel even though we young we flexin' 📸- @ZoeyAnnComments disabled

📸- @ZoeyAnn
Comments disabled

@seaveydaniel even though we young we flexin' 📸- @ZoeyAnnComments disabled

@ZoeyAnn fall in love, about a hundred times a day.
📸- @seaveydaniel
Comments disabled
-
As the other guys met us at the top of the hill, we walked back down so we could head back to the house.

"Where were you guys?" Jonah asks as we step into the house.

"We were on a hike!" I say looking over at Daniel who flashed a smile which revealed his tooth gap.

"Tell me next time! I was worried sick!" Jonah says. I walk to the kitchen to start dinner.

"Need help?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see the blue eyed boy himself.

"Um... sure why not!" I tell him. As we cooked he kept making me laugh. I do really like this boy!

DANIELS POV
So as we cooked, I kept trying to make her laugh. I love her laugh, it's so special!

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for posting late, I has dance class for most of the day!

I hope you enjoy and keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda