Meeting the boys Chpt. 3

ZOEYS POV
As I walked upstairs to go say sup to zach after Daniel told me to, I was stopped by Jonah.

"Ok so get your stuff and settle in a room before there are none left and you have to share with me!" Jonah demands jokingly.

"Ugggh" I reply, "I was about to meet the other kid zach or whatever!"

"Fine when your done, fix up a room for yourself."

I kept walking down the long hallway until I saw one door open that revealed a boy scrolling through his phone. "Hey what's up?" I finally say.

"Oh, nothing much. Not to sound rude, but who are you?" The boy asks.

"I can ask you the same question" answering.

"Well I'm Zach, youngest member of the band. Now who are you?"

"I'm Zoey, Jonahs younger sister. So how old are you?"

"I'm 17 what about you?"

"Yep 17!" Wait, didn't Daniel say something about him being to young to drive? That means he's around fifteen. I just left it alone and listen to him talk.

"Sweet! I feel like I've seen you some where before."

"Well I have a decent social media following but I wouldn't say I'm relevant. Anyways I have to start putting my stuff in a room before they are all taken." I say ending the conversation .

"Ok... good luck!"

I leave his room to get my stuff and head for the one farthest away from the others which was also the biggest, but don't tell them that.

After a few hours I got all settled, changed into shorts and an oversized t-shirt, and went downstairs to get something to eat. As I went down stairs I heard a bunch of taking from the living room so I assumed the rest of the band is finally here.

DANIELS POV
man, I really hope zach doesn't start to flirt with her! She is really cute and I want to get to know her. He's to young for her anyways.

A few hours pass and she is still in her room until we see her walk down the stairs to the kitchen. Everyone's head turns to her because of how gorgeous she looked.

"Guys! That's my sister you are looking at!" Jonah yelled at us.

"How is she so hot and you are... not?" Jack says. We all laugh as she enters.

"I ask my self that all the time. I guess my genes are better than his. I guess second try was the charm for mom and dad. Right, Jonah?" Zoey says as she heard what we were talking about. "Oh sorry didn't introduce myself! Wassup I'm Zoey, Jonahs 17 year old sister! I don't know really any of you yet!"

ZOEYS POV
"Hey! You know me! I thought we were best friends!" Daniel says batting his bright blue eyes.

"And I'm your brother!" Jonah states.

"We also were talking upstairs!" Zach adds.

"Ok then, I guess I don't know you two " I said pointing to one boy with curly hair and another with bleached blond hair.

"Well then," the only with curly hair starts "I'm jack Avery! Nice to meet you" jack then winked at me.

"Well On that note, I'm corbyn with a Y and not an I" corbyn says.

"Ok now I know everyone... great." I say as I walk back up to my room.

"Leaving so soon?" I hear Daniel say as I turn back around and plop myself back to the couch.

"Fine. I will stay! Now let's play something before I get bored!" I tell the boys.

A/N
I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda