Truth or dare? Chpt. 4

ZOEYS POV
"Let's play a game before I get bored." I tell the boys.

"Truth or dare?" Zach adds.

"Sure, whatever." I say.

"Who is starting?" Daniels said.

"Jack, truth or dare?" Jonah says.

"Dare, I'm not scared!" Jack replied.

"Great go jump into the pool with all of your clothes on. The only exception is your shoes." Jonah tells jack, "what? Are you scared?"

"No... do I at least get to change out of wet clothes after?" Jack asks.

"No." Jonah says sternly. Jack stands up, takes his shoes off and starts walking outside. I get my phone out so I can record all of it. As he jumps in to the pool, he get try's to get out as soon as possible .

"OMG THE WATER IS SO COLD" Jack yells.

"Maybe pick truth next time" I say then wink at him. We all walk inside with a soaked Jack walking behind us.

"Zoey," jack says, " truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I say back,

"Give me a hug!" Jack says as he opens is arms and walks closer to me.

"Damnit" I whisper. Jack is still soaked and my shirt is white. As he engulfs he in a hug I try to push him off but he has a tight grip. "Get off of me!" I yell jokingly. As he held off of me I realize the guys were taking pictures of us hugging. "Guys delete those." I say "If I find that on any social media I will post your address."

"Fine." They all say In unison.

"Also," jack adds, "orange is a great color on you." He smiles and winks. I look down and see that my white shirt had turned partially transparent revealing my orange bra.

"Crap" I mumble and run upstairs.

JACKS POV
As I gave her a hug I didn't want to let go. But when I did, I saw orange peeking through her now soaked white shirt. "Also orange is a great color on you" I said as I winked. She ran upstairs and came down a few minutes later wearing a black shirt. "I see how it is" I tell her once I see she changed.

"Yeah I kinda don't want my brother and four other hormonal teenage guys looking at my bra" Zoey says.

"It wasn't that bad" I tell her.

"Whatever let's get back to the game." She says.

ZOEYS POV
After a few more dares it was my turn again.
"Zoey I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven." Zach says.

"Uggh this is why you don't say dare with teenage guys!" I tell him.

"So spin a bottle and run out of the room so you won't know who it os until the end." Zach tells me.

"As long as it's not my brother I'll do it." I answer.

ZACHS POV
I wanted her to play it so I could be in there with her. She spun the bottle and ran out of the room and went into a closet. As the bottle finished its last rotation, it stoped and pointed at- "well okay then... I will go to her, start the timer!" Daniel says as he gets up to go to the closet. All I could think is how I wish I was him.

ZOEYS POV
I stayed in the closet until I heard footsteps coming near me. It was so dark I couldn't see my hands in front of me. As one of the boys enter I lean against the wall with my eyes closed not wanting to know who it was.

I felt hand creep around my waist knowing the seven minutes have started. Our lips smash together which turned into a heated make out session. The closet was so small that I was still pushed up against the wall as everything happened. "Times up!" I heard someone yell.
"I don't want to know who you are. Tell the rest. I will be out in a minute" I tell him as he walked out and my eyes still shut and I heard the closet door close.

"You can come out now!" I hear someone yell to me. As I made my way back to where everyone was. I couldn't help but wonder, who was in there with me?

A/N
This is future me! I am editing al my chapters, so if you get notified that I'm posting chapters, it's because of editing!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda